The 100th Hunger Games..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: I'm going to show what Pidge and Allura is wearing now because I'm not sure how to explain them later.

Allura Dress...

Pidge Dress...

(She'll have white tights on under and simple slip on black shoes)

**************************************

They all stood in confusion before the stage, a message was released just a week before over this repeating and all felt uneasy over it. 

This year marked the 100th hunger games and to celebrate, they were going to do something special. 

The game would only hold the victor tributes, victor vs victory for the entertainment of the capitol.  

But at least those between age twelve and eighteen didn't have to fear over their names being called out this year. Only victorious tributes of the past how to worry this year and stand on stage, waiting for their name to be called once again.

No age limit, that's another rule for this year meaning anyone of the victors will be forced into the games once more. If they were old or still young, they'll be made to fight.

But district twelve, they held no victors anymore.

Only one had every won the games from the twelfth district and they ended their own life just years after returning from winning the game. 

This means, a problem was placed within the 12th district for giving up two tributes for the games. 

A rule released, those between eighteen years old and twenty five had their names dropped in the bowls once more.