Chapter 16

new version***

wattpad deleted the last chapter 16, and I only had half of it saved so the ending is a bit different because i had forgotten what I wrote. o.o sorry. xx

2 months later*

Dan-

"So Liv, do you want to get a flat together? We're best friends now and we know so much about each other. So say yeah." I say smiling really cheeky at her.

"Yeah I would, but do you have a job? To pay your half?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, well. Kinda. I make videos on YouTube. And I get paid a bit so yeah."

"You never told me."

"Yeah I know. I haven't made a video in a while that's why." I say with a pout on my lips. I should start making more again.

"Ok then, sounds good."

"Wait. Where do you work?" I ask confused.

"Starbucks."

"Well you haven't worked in a while."

"They gave me a break until I recovered. But I'm going back soon."

"Recovered from what?"

"The... My parents and my depression and that jack." She mumbled out shaking her head, disbelievingly.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

I was honestly scared to ask, an it's not usually something you'd ask someone. But I need to know.

"Did you self harm before?"

There was a long silence and she was tuned to the window not looking at me.

We were still in the hotel, but a dorm with two rooms. I was siting in the kitchen and she was in the lounge on the couch.

Tears starting welling up in my eyes. "Is that a yes?" My voice sounded gross an croaky. Very manly Dan.

"I- uhh, I used to, really bad. But I told you this, I told you I was suicidal. But telling someone you used to do the kind of stuff, isn't usually what you'd tell someone. But if it helps, I've stopped. For good. Hopefully." She mumbled out the last part.

"You still could have told me."

"I was going to tell you, I really was. But I thought that I had actually got friend and I wasn't going to scare him away with my damn life story."

"It okay Liv. I care, and we're staying friends. I'm glad you told me."

*2 weeks later*

Liv-

We ended up moving together in a good size flat.

It's January and were outside tying to get our furniture into our flat.

Dan had gone back to his old flat where his ex-boyfriend Phil lived. He told him he's moving into another place, and he brought his furniture.

I had to drag myself back to my parents house to tell them I'm moving into a new flat with a friend. They asked so many questions. Who is it? Why don't you just stay here? Do you even have a job? Is it a boy? Is he your boyfriend? And after I told them a little about Dan, not how we met, but a few basic things. They decided it was okay, ha! I wasn't asking for their permission, I was going to do it anyways.

So yeah, we finally get all of our furniture inside and we have a lot of unpacking to do.

I walked down a small hall with two rooms across from each other and one right down at the end of the hall. I chose the one on the left, it has a big window, but I'm sure the other one does to. "I call this room!" I say as I put one of my boxes on the floor in the middle of the room.