Chapter 18

Rachel-

"Phil?" I yelled from my bed.

"Yeah?"

"What're you doing?"

"I'm looking for something to eat. Do you want something?"

I pulled the blankets up around my face, cuddling myself trying to keep warm. "Uh no, I'm just not feeling to good."

"What's wrong?" Phil walks into the room.

"I think I'm sick. What're you making?" I sniffled.

"I don't know yet, do you want me to make you tea? Or soup? I'll get you more blankets too." He says as he leaves the room.

"Thank you" I mumbled out.

He came back with three more blankets and lay them over me. "Thank you so much Phil. I owe you a lot."

"No you don't owe me anything, you've helped me so much I can't even count."

I smiled weakly.

"The soup will be ready soon, kay Rach?"

"Yeah thank you Phil, that's fine."

He sat down at the end of the bed and smiled at me. "You'll get better fast." I hope he recovered himself. I can tell he's still sad about Dan leaving, but he needs to forget about him. Dan's an idiot for doing so.

It won't be easy but it's already been a while and he needs to stop. I noticed Phil has completely cut Dan out of his life to. He hasn't said anything to me, pj, and Chris and he hasn't said anything in his videos about what happened.

"Phil. Are you ok? With the whole Dan thing?"

He seemed hesitant. "Um... I'm not sure, but I've almost forgot about him, just a little more time. I'm fine."

I smiled back at him. "I love you Phil, okay? And I want you to be happy."

He smiled back and walked out of the room. He came back in two minutes later with a bowl of steaming hot soup.

"Mmm, smells good."

"Is it to hot?" He handed it to me.

"No it's perfect. Thanks babe."

"Yup! Do you need anything else?"

"No I think I'll be good, thank you."

"Yep you're welcome." He kissed my forehead, "get better."

Phil was the sweetest person ever, and he was such a gentleman. He was also the most amazing friend ever! My best friend.

-

"Phil what're you doing?" I finally got out of bed and made my way to the lounge.

"I'm going to a pub with Chris, do you want to come?"

"No thanks I'm not really in the best condition."

"Ok then, see you later." He kisses my forehead again and then walks our the front door.

I turned on my laptop and went straight for YouTube. I haven't even watched Phil's new videos, and I'm in them! I'm such a bad friend.

The first one I saw was Dan. Back into the habit of making videos I see. I clicked it and choked on my own air when I saw a blonde girl sitting next to him.