Chapter 8.

Dan-

*Knock knock knock*

What? Who could possibly be here at this time? Wait. What time was it anyways? I grabbed my phone. 1:45pm. Oh. Ok then. I got up and the banging on the front door continued. 

I pulled open the door and two bodies flodded their way through the flat. Oh ok. I rubbed my eyes and looked at them. They smiled at me.

"Afternoon Dan!" Haley yelled. What. I closed the door and moved to the breakfast bar.

"Good morning." I let out after a yawn.

"Sorry we woke you." Rachel said scrunching her face. "Is Phil up?" 

I shook my head. "Probably not, you can knock on his door. Why're you's here? I mean like, what's going on?" Confused at how it came out in a mess.

"We made plans to hangout with Phil today, but of course we didn't forget about you, would you like to come?" Rachel smiled. Rachel. She was quiet but cute. She was nice and tall and pretty. Haley was almost identical, except, completely different. Haley was loud, she was just a little shorter than Rachel with had brunette hair, Rachel was slightly blond. 

"Yeah sure I'll go. Wait where are we going? And how long are you's willing to wait for us to get ready? I'll still have to wake him. 

"An hour? An hour and a half? We can wait here or we can just come back." Haley replied after a sip of her Starbucks. 

"Ok I'll just go wake him up and we'll shower and stuff, you's can stay if you's want." I said walking down to Phil's room. 

"Phil. Get up, Rachel and Haley are here." I shook him and he got up. 

"Ok then. Are you going to shower first or- actually I just showered last night." Phil said looking down confused as he just remembered.

"Well I got in to last night so I guess it won't take as long to get ready yeah?" I walked out and he closed his door behind me. 

I went to my room and closed the door, finding some jeans and a clean hoodie and layering up. I put on some socks and then put my phone in my pocket. It feels like I'm forgetting something. Oh wait, money would help. Money. You need it for everything now a days. I grabbed my bank card and left the room leaving the door open. I went to the toilet and brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. It was all done. I was finally ready. Well it took about 45 minutes, so that's good then. I put on my shoes and threw a coat on top of my hoodie. 

Where is Phil? 

"Phil." No answer.  Oh well they're probably waiting in the lounge. I went in and sure they were. 

"You ready Dan?" Phil asked and I nodded my head. We left the flat an hour after Haley and Rachel arrived. 

We've made it to Starbucks, which isn't really much of plans since we do it daily, but I won't bust on them for it. It's nice to have other people once in a while. I smiled at the thought. 

We ordered and then we piled into Rachel's car, her driving, Phil sitting in the passenger seat, because he's the oldest, and then me and Haley sitting in the back together. Haley and I were talking about Llamas and other random stuff while Rachel and Phil were talking about the last party they went to, which was the one where I kissed Rachel. Oh yeah. I tried to eavesdrop onto what they were saying but part of me told me to mind my business. So I did. 

"So how come you just decided to call us to hangout last minute?" Rachel asked turning to Phil then looking in the rear view mirror at me. 

I shrugged waiting for Phil to respond, since it was him who called them up. Right? 

"Well I'm getting sick of Dan." Phil said, and I swear all the blood drained from my face. I didn't say anything, but I could feel Haley and Rachel looking at me as I did something bad to him. "Ha! No I'm just kidding. I've just missed you's and we haven't seen you in a long time." The girls looked a little relieved and I felt my self start breathing again. 

"So what're we doign tonight guys?" I say awkwardly breaking the tension. Everyone shrugged as if not wanting to talk to me. Wow. Thanks Phil. I look like an asshole now. 

"You's want to have a party?" Haley laughed out. I loved her laugh, she was so cute. I laughed to and we all started laughing. 

"Sounds good." 

We finally reached the destination. Which I was actually pretty surprised of how long the car ride was. About two or three hours. We got out of the car and paid for our ticket for the Zoo. I jumped in line and kept chanting over and over about how excited I was. It was about 4pm and it was still really nice outside. 

We made our way to the birds and stuff and Me and Phil took a bunch of pictures with monkeys and llamas. 

So does this mean he's still mad at me or is he just playing around or is he actually forgiven me? I will never know with Phil. He's a great actor. And I hate it.