Chapter 1.

A/N: Hey this is my first fan fiction I've wrote. Sorry if it's bad and confusing.

Phil-

*Boom!*

What the hell? I rubbed the top of my head and realized I had hit it on my headboard. I yawned and checked the time. 2:24am. I decided to lay in bed a bit, unsure if I should go back to bed right away or not.

I heard talking from the next room. Dan? Was Dan seriously up at 2 in the morning? I wouldn't doubt it. But who was he talking to?

I rolled out of bed and crept out of my room, I leaned my head against Dan's closed door to try and hear what he was saying.

"So yeah. I screamed for a second, as I awoken from the nightmare, and realized that it was 2 in the freaking morning and that I had probably woken up Phil." And that's exactly what happened.

Dan, was either making a vlog, or answering questions on vyou, but he kept talking and I walked away from his door towards the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and pantry and decided to have a bowl of cereal. I had just finished pouring the milk and I went to grab a spoon. I took my first bite. It was a good snack at this time.

"Phil?"

My eyes flung wide open and my bowl of cereal spilt over me as the lights flashed on. "DAN! What the hell. You scared me!" I wanted to throw my spoon at him. I sighed and slowly calmed down.

Dan's eyes were still wide at the scene and then after an awkward minute, he burst out laughing. "Phil what are you doing up at 2:30 in the morning!?" He started laughing at me as he picked up my bowl from the floor and put it in the sink.

"How am I suppose to sleep when you were screaming in the next room?"

"Oh yeah that" He said as he pointed his index finger at me then looked at the floor and began slightly blushing. "I had a horrific dream. I had thought I'd woken you, I heard a loud Bang! from your room."

"Yeah I hit my head on the headboard. But anyways, did you want some?" I pointed to the box of cereal, he knodded and made himself a bowl. I cleaned up my mess and sat on the couch. I slowly fell back until I was laying down facing the ceiling. "Oh yeah Dan, what were you doing a while ago? I heard you talking."

"Oh I was filming a vlog. Updating I guess. Nothing special."

I closed my eyes for a second and I felt something in my hair. I imediatley sat straight up and realized Dan was ruffling my hair. "I thought I had some sort of insects crawling around in my hair!" I glared at Dan. He just laughed and came and sat down next to me. I leaned on the arm of the couch and fell asleep.