𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE

BAD SIGHED, cleaning a wine glass from behind the counter. The casinos music was loud and echoed through the whole building, customers either too drunk too care or busy gambling money.

"heya." a voice behind bad spoke, making him turn around. "oh, you." bad squinted his eyes in slight annoyance, putting his glass down on one of the bar shelves. dream grinned, sitting on a bar stool and leaning his chin on the palm of his hand. "did you miss me?" dream teased, pulling his tongue out slightly.

"what do you want, you muffinhead?" bad rolled his eyes, getting another clean glass and setting it harshly on the counter. "ignored, but not denied." dream still had his shit-eating grin on his face, not taking his eyes off the horned male. "anyways, can i get a beer?" he pulled down his smiley-face mask slightly, revealing his nose.

"...sure thing, dream." bad smiled slightly, putting his head down to press down on the beer handle. dream could be annoying and extremely flirtatious at times, but he was fun to be around...occasionally.

the silence wasn't 100% uncomfortable but wasn't exactly 100% comfortable either, it was in the middle. "have i ever told you how much i would love to take you out to coffee sometime, mr. badboyhalo?" bad looked up through his eyelashes at dream, still pushing down at the handle of the machine. "many times, why?" he stopped pushing the handle, whisking the beer before sliding it to dream. "why don't you," dream slightly pointed at bad, before taking a sip of his alcohol, "come with me, to the cafe after your shift tonight?"

"Oh—" bad straightened his posture, his face slightly flushed from the suddenness of the question, did he mean like, in a date way? this is weird- "Um— okay?—" bad fidgeted with his fingers, not holding eye contact with the younger male, "heres my number, k? call me when your shifts over." dream shifted a piece of paper to the bartender, before waving goodbye and jumping off his seat and heading for the door.

bad sighed, getting out his phone and typing out the number in his contacts.

———————————————————
Dream (muffinhead 2.0)

hey! this is dream, right? :)

mhm
text me when your ready for me to pick u up xx