Part 2.

Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares. I also do not own the Song.

(This is a Little nightmares (video games) fanfic)

(Its Mono-centric)

(Sorry if the characters seem OOC.)

(This is a kinda Alternate Universe of the games.)

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -H0RIZ0N)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes.)

(Hope you enjoy this little oneshot. 😄)

School is hell.

Mono's not the most popular one.

BAM!

In fact, he's the most bullied. Targeted because of his black, soulless eyes. No irises, he can still see.

Sometimes he prefers the pizzeria than this place.

Even if animatronics try kill him every night. At least they have the decency to hunt, be silent. Mono's headache worsens.

Kill me now.

The bullies leave him alone. Mono rests on the floor won't in the school. Something feels strange.

He sees two white pricks.

What the?

Mono blacks out.

***

Mono comes to in his classroom.

Groaning, his hands clutches the desk, eyes opening slowly. Blood rushes from his head to heart.

What happened?

The class stands there, fear present. Mono looks to the floor, then feels sick. Very, very sick.

Bodies lay there, breathe and laid up. Blood dripping owns their faces. Bones bent and broken. The bullies only payed like that in his nightmare.

He heard a familiar giggle.

Grace is invisible to everyone but him.

"Hi, Mr. Security guard! Six wanted me to say that you'd get a treat tonight for fixing Eight."

Mono groans, why him?

"She's really grateful!"

Hair is removed away form eyes. Grace glares down ah the bullies.

"Hmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmm..."

A growl resonates. Grace disappears. Mono looks in the spot the animatronic once stood. She is like a ghost. A childlike ghost.

Mono is sent home promptly.

Mom's going to kill him.

***

The punishment is lighter than expected.

Phone grounded. Sent to his room, Mono lays in the bed. Life making it's way inside his mind.

His thoughts exactly.

Why me?

He needs to work tonight.

One of the few places mom would let him go.

God knows he's strict.

***