Part 3.

Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares. I also do not own the Song.

(This is a Little nightmares (video games) fanfic)

(Its Mono-centric)

(Sorry if the characters seem OOC.)

(This is a kinda Alternate Universe of the games.)

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -H0RIZ0N)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes.)

(Hope you enjoy this little oneshot. 😄)

To Six's credit, she keeps promises.

The animatronic stays by Mono's side. As a sign of friendliness, she'd even gotten cake. How Six can be this kind?

Mono's kinda scared to know.

What's her plan?

She sits next to the guard, microphone discarded. Six's eyes scan every inch over, growling at the slightest movement, sound, or wrong breath.

As if she truly wants Mono alive.

She hasn't once hunted me.

A hand in the shoulder, Mono stared down. Six sits next to the boy, not even knowing his proper name.

Devotion, possessiveness, love in her eyes-

Wait, what?

Oh God, the animatronic's in love with Mono.

...That actually explained a lot.

Six's hunting tactics, the way she almost curls around the security guard. A set of irony grabs ahold. He's supposed to be the protector.

Instead, Mono's the protected.

God, feels useless. Sitting on the stage agitates the teenager. A kid can get bored. Mono's under the legal age of eighteen.

So, he speaks.

"Six, can I move?"

Her head snaps so fast, Mono's afraid she'd break it off. His phone rings. Mono checks the contact.

It's his mother.

Dear Lord.

"Hello?"

"Mono, where have you been?!"

"Scratch, that. Where the hell's, Mom?!"

"She's ducking crying! You've been out for longer than usual!"

"...I'M AT MY SODDIN' JOB!"

He hears Six's giggle. That actually makes him cheer up a little, even a blush tints his cheeks. Though, his injury just maybe causing dizziness.

He would never catch feelings for an animatronic.

"Yeah, well-"

Mono cuts the call off, hanging up the last second. He massages his temples, grumbling a little.

"Assholes."

Mono only swore when mad. Curse words weren't suited in his family. The life an teenager wasn't easy.

Especially when your mother is hellbent on beating you emotionally, and letting the dad leave bruises.

His wrist twitches at the knife memories.