Part 8.

Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares. I also do not own the Song.

(This is a Little nightmares (video games) fanfic)

(Its Mono-centric)

(Sorry if the characters seem OOC.)

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -RENN1E)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes.)

(Hope you enjoy this little chapter. 😄)

Six stares at the techy device.

Grace's tried before to explain the purpose of the cellphone. Apparently, humans needed these to communicate. And to talk.

Words come out of mouths.

"SEVEN!"

She yells throughout the pizzeria. A different watchmen spots them in the cameras and begins panicking for his death.

Six couldn't care less.

A half robot and human hybrid of an animatronic shows up nervously. His eyes glare done to the floor.

It appears more inviting.

"What happened to moNo?"

Six's voice glitches slightly. Seven is hopeful that Grace would appear to save his hide from a beating.

"..."

She merely shrugs on the stage. Having popcorn.

What a b*tch.

She merely smiles on response.

"Hehe."

Seven scratched the back of his neck. A submissive gesture. He finally confessed.

"...He quit."

Six slowly glared around to Grace who put her hands up in surrender. The smiles never left it's place.

"Don't look at me."

She points to Seven.

"The guy who cursed us put him on day shift..."

A painful, painful secondary pause.

"...I think."

She bursts out laughing once Six tries to pounce the original version of herself. Grace floated in the air.

"Chill! He is on the day shift."

Six falls silent. Taking a breath, the animatronic travels to the closest corner. Seven places a hand on her shoulder in an attempt of comfort.

"If it helps, I only did it to protect him."