Part 5.

Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares. I also do not own the Song.

(This is a Little nightmares (video games) fanfic)

(Its Mono-centric)

(Sorry if the characters seem OOC.)

(This is a kinda Alternate Universe of the games.)

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -H0RIZ0N)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes.)

(Hope you enjoy this little oneshot. 😄)

School's hell.

Mono's personal motto about education.

Why?

Because he's trying to get out of a dustbin he'd been pushed into. The bullies also gave him bruises.

...It's not the worst they've done.

Pushing himself out, Mono looked up. He expects to see Grace's ghost, it's haunting him like a demon.

Technically, all the spirits are.

Act like demons. Trying to kill Mono, haunting the building their deaths were established in. Yep, total demon-like behaviour.

Mono wonders why he's not died yet.

"...BOO!"

Mono squares punches whatever's there.

...His hand passes though a spirit.

"Heyo!"

Seven? Runaway kid?

He looks...different. Normal.

And why are there nomes?

Seven looks at Mono with a smile. The boy merely rolls his eyes, the locker for his books slamming shut as he walks away.

Not dealing with this crap.

Something grabs Mono's legs, he doesn't even have to look to know it's the little critters. Ah, now he gets those use of the nomes.

"I thought you wanted to kill me."

Mono mutters under his breath. Other students have the tendency of calling somebody weird if they see them talking without anyone present.

Mono ain't taking that risk.

Seven shrugged, smirking. He giggled a different kinds giggle, but still the same tone as Grace's.

"He's worse than the lady."

Mono ridged a brow.

"The lady?"