Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V
I got off of work and the same things happened today except now everyone knows it's me. The paparazzi gathered in front of the building asking about me questions and I had to be led through the crowd by unnecessary bodyguards. Overall the day was exhausting and all I need is some free time for myself.

While I was in the car with Stefan I saw him looking up at the mirror multiple times.

"Is something wrong Stefan" I turned to look at the mirror and he quickly looked away.
"Sorry Lady Lisa, I was just following Jeon Jungkooks instructions"

Instructions?

"What instructions?" I asked and it seemed like he wasn't suppose to tell me.
"N-nothing just to make sure to check on you often after work"
I didn't know whether to feel babied or happy that he actually cared.
"I'll tell him I'm fine later thank you for telling me Stefan" I smiled and looked out the window.

When I entered the house all the boys were there and they were surrounding something in the living room. I walked over to them and peeked over to see. There was a little boy probably 6 or 7 years old showing them his candy.

"Mimo can I get the taffy" Hoseok reached his hand out with a smile.
"I don't know what are you trading for it" Mimo said and Hoseok looked disappointed, I'm guessing he had nothing to trade.

I looked at each and every one of their faces and they all seem invested in what the kid was doing.

"What's going on?" I ask and all the boys hushed me. The little boy looked over at me and his eyes lit up.
"Wow you're pretty" he stood up from the couch and handed me laffy taffy
"For you princess" he smirked.
"Ooooo" all the boys said and I rolled my eyes.

I bent down to the boys level and put the laffy taffy back in the pocket of his overalls.
"You have one big personality Mimo" He blushed at my comment.

"Care to tell me what's going on?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I was kidnapped"
"WHAT!" I shot up and looked at all the boys with a death stare and they all denied it.
"MIMO!" Jin said and Mimo laughed.
"Jeon Jungkook saved me"
"Saved you?" How can Jungkook just save a little boy from who knows what and not tell me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him
"All day"
"All day?! and these suckers didn't keep you entertained, do you want to go to the park?" I smiled and he nodded his head aggressively.

"Let's go" I reached my hand out and he gladly took it.
"Lisa I'm not sure thats a good idea, after the scandal you got yourself into" Yoongi spoke up and I gave him a smile.
"I'll be back soon"

We got to the park and I watched Mimo play and brag about his candy to other kids. How would Jungkook be able to save a kid? I thought of all the possibilities and I can't figure out why I would ever be arriving home to a random kid in the living room saying the gamble king saved him.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and I turned my head quick to see who it was. A shadowy figure stood behind a tree and we he saw that I was looking he quickly started running away. I was going to run after him but Mimo called my name.

"I got you flowers to put in your hair" he gave me a cheerful smile and shoved some white flowers towards me.
"Oh thank you" suddenly before I know it one after another many kids started coming up to me with flowers and putting them in my hair.

I ended up playing tag and hide and seek with all the kids on the play ground. Mimo and I both fell in mud as we were chasing after each other and not only now do we stink but we also look messy.

"MIMO! I told you not to run in the part where there's mud" I said getting up trying to catch my balance
"You were the one the followed" we we're both laughing as we tried to get out of the mud pile.