Chapter 11

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up to see maids and butlers running past me carrying heavy things across the whole house. Jimin ran past me and I pulled him to the side.

"What is going on why is everyone all over the place?" I asked and he facepalmed himself.
"It's the 6th anniversary of Rubyrose, everything has to be perfect, now be a doll and go up stairs and try on your dress" he said all this information quick and continued what he was doing.

Why didn't I hear about this sooner?

"Do you need help with that?" I asked a maid who was running.
"Oh no My lady it's alright me and the crew have it handled" I frowned at her reply
"I insist" I took half of the glasses from her hand and went back and forth for more.

The job was exhausting but I felt helpful that I can play a part in this. The sun started to fall and Jungkook still wasn't home yet, but the rest of the gang arrived in amazing looking suits.

They were laughing and pushing each other. When they saw me they looked mortified.
"Lisa! I told you to get dressed!" Jimin came strutting towards me
"You know that's the first time you said my actually name" I teased
"Madelyn, Evelyn can you please take Lady Lisa upstairs and get her ready?" Jimin asked two maids.
"Oh no it's fi—" they already were dragging me up the stairs into my room.

They shoved the dress to me with an excited smile
"Lord Jeon chose this out for you" I raised and eyebrow and looked down at the dress
"This looks like a curtain, how do you even put this on?" They gasped
"Nonsense the dress is beautiful. Put your head between the straps and they would wrap around your two shoulders diagonally then—-"
"Never mind Madelyn I think I got it" I smiled
I don't get it. But it was worth trying it out.

 But it was worth trying it out

Woah. The dress was definitely something different than usual. I felt like a queen.

When I walked out the maids were shocked and started to clap amazed.
"It looks—"
"Perfect" they cut me off and pulled me to sit down on the bed.
"Now makeup and hair" they looked at each other determined. Madelyn did my makeup and Evelyn did my hair.

"So you guys do this every year?" I asked and Madelyn nodded.

"Does everyone enjoy it, I mean I'm asking because it's my first time"

"Yes everyone always enjoys it except Sir Jungkook he never come to these party's, even if they are for him" I frowned at Evelyns answer.

"Is there a reason why?" I ask and they looked at each other.
"Actually no we have no idea why Sir Jungkook acts this way, but you may ask him if he comes this year" Madelyn gave me a reassuring smile.
"All done" she said finished and Evelyn was also done.

My hair was curled and my makeup was light, the shadow was rather heavy though.
"You look perfect, everyone's jaw is going to drop when they see you" I blushed at their comment.