Chpater 27

Lisa's P.O.V
"I love you Lisa" I buried my face into Jungkook's chest.
"I love you too Kook" I said as I start playing with him his hair. I look and notice that the hair was blonde.

What the—

I pull away and Junghyun has a cocked gun pointed at me. I froze in fear.

"Wrong brother"
*pulls the trigger*

(End of dream)

I shot up, breathing hard and taking long deep breaths
"Hey hey" I hear and turn to the side to find a comforting Jungkook.

I shot up, breathing hard and taking long deep breaths "Hey hey" I hear and turn to the side to find a comforting Jungkook

I look around and we were on the plane as everyone was fast asleep. I look outside and it's dark and snowing.

"Same nightmare about the fox" he said and I hesitantly nodded.

I shouldn't be lying to Jungkook about my dreams but, I also can't exactly tell him that I'm having dreams that I'm cuddling with your brother and he ends up shooting me.

"We're going to land soon and you'll stop having these nightmares" he pulled me closer and put my head onto his shoulder
"I hope so"

"Mr Jeon" we hear the pilot come out from his station.
"I put it in Auto pilot, but I'm having disturbance with the signal in order to get home, and our fuel tank is almost empty, we have to make a make a stop in Russia"
"What do you mean the fuel is almost empty? you were suppose to fill it before we took off" Jungkook put his hands on his waist and clenched his jaw clearly irritated.

"We did sir but someone must've drained it all when it was unattended" The pilot said
"What are you saying? That we've been hijacked?" Jungkook brushed his hands through his hair.

"Do what you have to do to get us home Jack, even if it's stopping in Russia" I said with a friendly smile trying to loosen up the stressful atmosphere.

"Of course Miss Manoban" he bowed before heading back to his station.
"When did you become so friendly with the pilot" Jungkook said as we sat down again.

"Well I started talking to him when we first went to Mexico. His name is Jack he's 58 and has a daughter" I said and Jungkook laughed.
"What?"
"Nothing, is just you gave me a background check of my own pilot" he said And I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Sorry I forgot you do that whole creepy back round check on everyone thing" I said and he smiled and pulled me closer.

"Do you think maybe..... Junghyun had something to do with the plane?" I ask as Jungkook stokes my hair.

"We left Junghyun back in Vegas I don't believe he would go this far to mess with me" Jungkook said and my stomach churned.

I don't think he wants to mess with you..... I think he's messing with me.

I started to close my eyes and drift off to sleep once again. Not too long later I open my eyes to see Jungkook next to me freezing and suddenly I see a blanket on me.