Chapter 19

Lisa's P.O.V
"We were sabotaged, I need you to listen to me carefully..... reach into the compartment and get a gun"
I did as he said and opened it and grabbed a gun, as the black Lexus started shooting at us.

"How good are you at driving?" I asked and he raised and eyebrow.
"The best, wh— LISA!"
I didn't get him finish I cocked the gun, unbuckled my seatbelt and popped half my body on the roofs window and started shooting at the cars.

"Lisa I meant pass the gun to me!! Sit down!" He yelled swerving past the cars making it hard to balance myself.

I shot one of the wheels of the Lexus and he swerved and hit the side of the highway.
"Lisa pass me the gun!" Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes
"I got it!" I yelled back as one of the cars were now next to us.

I sat down and opened my window aiming the gun at guy and shooting him three times in the chest trying my best to not get his heart.

I put the window back up and saw who was calling Jungkook's phone multiple times.
"Why is Cecile calling?"
"I don't know" he said declining the call once again but then she called again so I picked up the phone.

"Why weren't you picking up? I've been needing to talk to you about what happening but you keep ignoring me"

"Hi Cecile it's Lisa.." I paused and moaned loudly on purpose
"Call at better time would you" I hung up but I could feel her shocked face through the phone.

"What is she talking about? what happened between you two?" I said annoyed as I stood back up and shot the wheels of two more Lexus.

"I can't say just yet" he said and I scoffed sitting down and taking off my heels so I have better balance.
"Jungkook it's been almost a year and you're still hiding stuff from me" I said as a bullet almost hit me.

I felt Jungkook's laugh as he slowly starts sliding one of his free hands up my dress
"It's a surprise baby now sit back down before you run out of bullets and get your self shot, we wouldn't want that now would we darling" he said and I huffed and sat down removing his hand from me.

I went into my purse and grabbed more bullets
"Where did you get those?" He said swerving the car.
"I live in a house with the gamble king of course I'll find bullets" I said cocking the gun.
He laughed
"You're fucking insane, now hold on I'm about to do something reckless" he put me onto his lap considering I don't have my seatbelt on holding me around the waste really tight.

I saw a bridge up ahead with water underneath it
"Jungkook what are you—"
He didn't let me finish he swerved off the bridge causing the car to plummet into the water.

"Are you crazy!" I yelled as water started to fill the car.
"We have to get out of here!" I yell going to open the door but he stops me
"We have to let them think they killed us" he said as the water now reached our chests.

He moved my hair and cupped my face.
"This might be frightening but I need you to take a long breath for me darling and hold it" he said as I took my last final breath before the car was now fully filled with water.

He turned and removed the head from his seat and smashed the window. He went to remove his seatbelt but it wasn't unbuckling.

He turned back to me and pointed to the broken window for me to start swimming out. He thinks I'm leaving him here, hell fucking no.

I swam and took a knife out of my purse. I started to cut his seatbelt but he held my hands to stop. I looked up at him seriously and he signaled with his head for me to get out, but I shook my head no and continued cutting until he was free.