Chapter 29

Lisa's P.O.V
"Why not just leave me alone?" I said and Junghyun crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.
"It's not that easy Lisa" he said said I bit my lip chewing on it in frustration.

"You're like a drug to me" he leaned forward and I leaned back. He chuckled at my sudden movements.

I look down at the gun he was loading with wide eyes and my chest getting heavier

"Will you relax? I'm not a cold blood murderer" he said swaying the gun around and laughing.
Yes sure.

He grabbed my hand and placed the gun in the palm and put my finger on the trigger. He guided the gun in my hand the his head.

"Are you more comfortable now?" He said as we sat there with a gun in my hand pointed between his eyes.
"You think this would make me feel better?" I scoffed annoyed.
"I definitely think it calmed you" he said and I would hate to admit but..... he was right.

"Even if you did all this you know I wouldn't shoot you" I said and he smirked

"Do you know why murder is against the law my dear?" He said.
I gulped
"Because we're humans murder is physically and capably possible amongst one another it's in our blood"  he had a manic look his eyes.

"Times running out" I said and he grabbed my arm with the gun in it and placed it between his eyes aggressively.
"Shoot me!" He yelled
I tried snatching my hand back but he's to strong.

"I said fucking shoot me!"

A tear rolled down my cheek as a bullet went off. Junghyun looked shocked and almost paralyzed from the way he didn't react and just stayed still.

I look down at the hot blazing sharp sensation in my hip.

"I-I'm so sorry I thought she was going to kill you boss" the security guard said still holding the gun pointed at me while trembling

He shot me.

He fucking shot me

Is it all over now? My chances of escaping are slim but I'm not going to die right fucking here and not like this.

"YOU IDIOT!" Junghyun said as he grabbed the gun from my hands and was ready to shoot the guard.

But I stood up and stood in front of the guard with as much strength as I can. Junghyun's eyes widened and he put down the gun.

I coughed up blood. I laughed to myself at how weak I'm being right now. Jungkook got shot thousands of time before this and my first time and I feel like I'm on my death bed.

If only Jungkook was here with me now.

I couldn't focus anymore everything was spinning and I felt shittier than I've ever been. Wow. You really fucked everything up Lalisa.