Chapter 2

Lisa's P.O.V
I was working my usual shift at the coffee shop but I was falling asleep while cleaning the tables. I got no seep after what happened last night.

Flashback

"Jeon Jungkook"

I stood up from my chair and looked everywhere except his eyes. Even thought I knew he was looking directly at me.

"Y-you didn't think to tell me you were him before I embarrassed myself" I said running my hands through my hair.

"It wouldn't be as fun" he gave a stupid smirk and I gulped.

My brain wanted to just run out of there and leave him alone in that room. My body refused to move I was attracted to him, even if I hate to admit it.

"M-my friend is probably worried about where I am" I was going to turn away but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me up against the table. Both of his hands on the table on either side of waist. He was close, I felt his breath brush against my skin.

"A moment ago you were curious about me, you don't look as interested anymore" he looked into my eyes as if he's trying to find something.

"I'm still curious you just startled me that's all" I looked away from his eyes. He laughed and unpinned me.

"I think I'm more intrigued in you" he said and I widened my eyes as I faced him. No way the gamble king himself the greatest assassin is interested in my life. There's nothing important in my life, I'm not exciting at all. He must be lying or joking.

"You think I'm lying" he said before I can even speak. How did he know?

"I do, can you blame me, the gamble king called me intriguing it's an honor" I smiled and he returned the smile. It looked adorable on him he looked like a small bunny.

I feel my phone vibrating and I take a quick look to see Jannes was calling me. I looked down at my phone and back at him.

"It's ok I'm not holding you captive you may leave" he chuckled and signaled me to leave. The thing was...... did I want to leave? I looked at him as I walked out of the room.

End of flashback

I didn't get any sleep thinking of him why was he so attractive, it makes it even worse.

Last night I felt so confident around him. I was guessing it was the alcohol talking.

"LISA!" I hear my name being yelled and I jolt awake and wipe my eyes.

My boss was standing front of me and he didn't look pleased at all. It was a usual thing. He doesn't even like me one bit.

"Yes sir?" I say trying my best to not sound tired or bored.
"You haven't taken out the trash or arranged the money in the cashier, what's wrong with you?!" He said and I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry I'll do it all right now" I said and bowed. Before I can leave he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Do your job right or I won't hesitate to take it all away from you, you'll be fired, now go!" He said and pushed me away roughly as he walked away.

I hated working part time jobs. It was the only thing in my life that would help pay my house, so I needed this job no matter how much I hated it.

I grabbed the trash and went into the alleyway that had the dumpster with a heavy trash bag in my hand.

"Stupid trash, stupid job, stupid life!" I threw the big trash bag that probably weighed more than me into the dumpster.

"Hey Lali" I jumped a little frightened at hearing my name and turn to see Jimin leaning up against the brick wall with a smile on his face.