Chapter 13

Lisa's P.O.V
I heard rattling from inside Jungkook's room. I sat up and looked down at what I was wearing. It was a huge white button up T-shirt with my black underwear. Woah so last night wasn't a dream. I blushed thinking back to everything.

Jungkook comes in the room with two suitcases and places them at the end of the bed.
"Glad to see you're awake darling" he handed me a suitcase. I was confused looking back at the object in front of me and then back at him.

"You know some men come wake up their ladies with breakfast in bed"
He laughed and walked over and lifted my chin up and kissed me.
"Would you rather breakfast or a trip to Cabo Mexico" He said and my eyes widened.

"A trip?! To Mexico?! Why so sudden?"
"The Mexicans gang and I have and alliance, and they thought it was time to catch up and make up for lost times..... so find yourself prettiest dress because we're going to be dancing..... a lot"

I got up off the bed with the suitcase in my hands, rushing to the door.
"Where is Jimin?"
"Probably downstairs, why?"
"He's the only one that can pack me the best clothes"
Jungkook laughed and pointed downstairs.

Finally a night where it would just be Jungkook and I and we can make it memorable.

"JIMIN!"
"Hey Lali"
"Here is my suitcase I need you to pack everything you find amazing, for my romantic vacation with Jungkook"
Jimin scoffed
"Jungkook didn't tell you, we're all going"

My jaw dropped. A-all of them are coming with us too?!

"It's a private island so we were invited" Jimin picked my jaw up and patted my head.
"Cecile is coming too by the way" Yoongi said with a smirk across his face.

I dragged my suitcase back upstairs and threw it on my bed, getting ready to pack. I grabbed my pillow and screamed in it.

It's fine. I'm fine. I'll just have to find time for us to be alone.
"WE'RE LEAVING SOON!" I hear Jin call from downstairs.

I hurried up and finished packing my swimsuits, Pj's, skincare, and a bunch of fancy dresses and casual clothing.

"EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE DOWNSTAIRS IN 10 SECONDS!" Jin yells and I run to the bathroom while I hear him count downstairs.

I grabbed the easiest outfit I can put on, fixed my hair, grabbed my suitcase, and ran downstairs to see everybody already there

"Ok now let's all get into the family van" Jin said and I was ready to exit the door but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.
"Actually, Lisa and I will be heading there in a separate car"
I looked at all their faces and they all looked amused.

They all went into a black van, while Jungkook pulled me over to a white BMW.
"Why couldn't we go with the others?" I smirked getting in.
"They're to loud" was all he said and I immediately frowned and looked out the window as he drove off.