Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V
I was on my way to work, it took all my energy and power to convince Jungkook to let me go. He kept saying stuff like.
"You'll get kidnapped"
"Something bad will happen if I let you go"

When Stefan arrived in front of the building there was a huge crowd standing at the doorway, blocking the entrance.

"Lady Lisa would you like me to walk you to the door?" He offered
"No, I think I'll be fine thank you Stefan"
"But Jungkook would want me too" he said and I wanted roll my eyes at how many times I would hear that sentence
"Jungkook doesn't have to know" I smiled and got out of the car before he can say anything.

Cameras kept flashing in my face and I kept covering myself looking at the floor as I tried my best to walk inside.

"Are you the girl Lord Jeon Jungkook is dating?!" I stopped in my tracks when I heard one of the reporters yell out.

Dating?

I turned around to see everybody staring at me, it was hard to point out everybody's faces when lights were flashing in my eyes.

I walked over to the girl who screamed it. I took the news paper from her hands and looked down at it.

It was a picture of Jungkook and I walking out of the building last night. How can someone even get close enough to take this picture?

Suddenly I heard glass shatter and look down at the floor to see a broken glass bottle right by my feet.

Did someone just try to hurt me?

"BITCH!" I look up to see a drunk man in the audience, wanting to attack me but the guards held him back.

I walked into the building holding the piece of paper tightly in my hand.

I stormed into my bosses office and he look startled to see me. He gave a warm caring smile but I ignored it and pushed the news paper onto him.

"Nobody was in the building with us and you're the only other person that has access to the security cameras" I was angry and didn't even pay mine to my words or who I was talking too. I was sure he was the one that exposed us.

"I had nothing to do with this, if you want to see the cameras you can" he turned his computer screen to face me and clicked play.

A video played of Jungkook and I waking out of the building and a shadowy figure behind us taking a picture.

"I-I'm sorry sir" I bowed apologizing for my behavior. To my surprise he just laughed in amusement.
"How about you take today off, I have someone that would cover you"
"But—"
"You look like you need the free day" he cut me off. I bowed once again and headed towards the elevator.

I clenched my jaw annoyed by this whole stupid situation. Now that the word spread that the Gamble king might be dating someone in this company I will for sure get no privacy.

I stopped on the 7th level and got off and decided I would find a different exit out of this building since the main one is clearly occupied.

I took a bunch of turns until I came across a sign that says exit.
"Finally"
"I wouldn't go in there" I hear a mans voice and turn to look over and see Kai.

"Why not?" I said holding onto the door handle firmly.
"That's just another way to get to the main entrance" he took steps toward me.
"There's no other way out of the building, sorry to tell you" I groaned in annoyance at his words.

"I could sneak you out" I look over at him confused
"How?" I asked and he pointed to a trash can in a janitors cart. I let out a laugh, but when I look over at his face he was serious.