The fake Ending (please read)

*******

Junghyun threatened to kill Jungkook if Lisa doesn't fake her death in front of Jungkook so he'll stop looking for her.

Jungkook comes to save Lisa but Junghyun pretends to kill her in front of him. (Blah blah blah I was going to make that part super emotional)

(5 years later)

The last chapter would've ended with Lisa finally overcoming her fear of killing people and killing Junghyun in his sleep.

She ran in the rain to go find the love of her life (Jungkook)

He sees her and they're standing face to face at a distance, tears streaming down their faces, at the fact that she's actually not dead.

As Cecile comes up to Jungkook with an umbrella saying "why'd you run off like that!" Grabbing his face all worried. Pressing her body against him to make him warmer.

Lisa sees this and breaks down even worse and starts to turn to leave.

She hears Jungkook yelling for her to wait but she's still running saying her very long monologue of how she's broken.

Authors note:

Because of this ending of the book ended on a cliffhanger I was going to make a killer love 2

Buttttt studies have gotten hard and life is getting more challenging and I need an absence to work on myself and to learn and grow as a person.

I want to announce this is going to be the last book I write for a while.

I hope all of you understand and thank you so much for all your love and support and hope everyone stays healthy and safe STAY OUT TROUBLE!

Xoxo Author