Chapter 1

Lisa's P.O.V
I finished my tutoring session that was in the library. I was tutoring a kid in high school.
"If I don't get an 100 on my next quiz I'm firing you" the kid told me before leaving.

I nodded and smiled and waited till he walked out the door to slump in my chair and closed my eyes.

"Noona...." I heard Simon whisper in my ear. Simon works at the library he often notices when I'm stressed and brings me chocolate milk.

He was 3 years younger than me and was finishing up high school.

"Are you sleeping?" He continued and I opened one eye to see he was holding a chocolate milk. I sat up all happy and took the chocolate milk from his hands.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Noona, it make me feel old" I said sticking the straw in the hole and started to drink.

"But you are my Noona" I felt him poke my cheek and I shot him a death glare and he took his finger back.

"Why are you in such a bad mood? Is it the kid you're tutoring?" He said and I groaned and was going to slam my head on the table but he protected my forehead with his palm.

"I hate children" I said turning to him and he had an eyebrow raised and I smiled
"Of course I don't hate you" I patted his head
"Obviously I didn't take that to offense, I'm not a child I'm manly" he said and chocolate milk almost spat out of my nose.

"If you're going to have that attitude I won't tell you your surprise" he said and I sat up straight after hearing the word surprise.

"No no I'm sorry please go on" I said excited.
"I think I'm a bit hungry first" he said holding his stomach.

I reached into my bag and took out a piece of bread and shoved it into his mouth.
"Now that that's clear, go on" I waited for him to finish chewing.

"I got us reserved spots at Rubyrose" he said and my jaw dropped.

Rubyrose was the most famous night club in Seoul. It was so great, that getting in was one of the most hardest tasks ever. Security was top notch and the amount of people who want to get in is crazy.

It was a gamboling business most people went there and betted not with money but with their life. It sent chills down my spine thinking about it.

The business was owned by Jeon Jungkook. No one really knew much about him because he's supposed to be feared, so that's why most people don't dare speak of him.

"SHUT UP!" I said excitedly and stood up and he stood up with me
"We're going to Rubyrose!" He said and we hugged each other and jumped up and down.

"I have to go find an outfit!" I said and ran out of the library to go hail a cab.

(Time skip)

No. No. No

I threw a bunch of outfits to the ground. This needed to be the most spectacular outfit. I got a notification from Simon

Simon:
Hey beautiful, I can't make it I have to study for an exam I sent my sister instead she'll find you.

Me:
That's to bad. At least you're being responsible :((

I sighed and put my phone down disappointed that Simon isn't going to be able to make it.