- 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Third person.

Yunmi entered the school gate as a sigh escaped her lips. Another day, another hell- she would commonly say. She moved her bangs aside as it was bothering her face. She still had her earphones on with a random song playing since students are everywhere and it was pretty noisy. As a talkative girl herself, she hates the noise and the crowd.

She walked silently heading to her locker when suddenly, he came. Here comes the most annoying person she ever met, again.

"Hey! Good morning to you~" Nishimura Riki sang, ruffling Yunmi's hair to mess it up.

"Nishimura! Stop that!" Yunmi shouted and removed his finger away from her cheek after he poked it.

"Don't be such in a bad mood, Choi." He sneered as Yunmi glared at him.

"I was fine until I saw your face." She fired back, rolling her eyes at him.

"My face? You should be blessed seeing my handsome face in the morning." Ni-ki cockily said, running his fingers through his blonde hair that he just dyed a week ago.

"Instead of feeling blessed, I feel cursed." Yunmi smiled sarcastically at him as she closed her locker.

"Tch, as if your face is better." He spats back.

'Why does he always have to be the first person I talk to every morning?!' Yunmi asked herself, closing her eyes forcefully, and breathed out.

It's never surprising anymore for the both of them. Though Yunmi hates how she got used to it. It's like an ongoing cycle. Yunmi goes to school with no problem at all, until Ni-ki appears just to ruin it, every single day.

"I really would appreciate it if you disappear from my face, right now." Yunmi pointed a finger to the side, telling him to go away before she loses her patience and might kick his kneecaps.

"Why? It's funny seeing your face get wrinkles in the morning." He uttered and bursts out laughing. Yunmi scoffed, that's it.

"NISHIMURA-"

"Alright Ni-ki that's enough, let's go." A hand grabbed him and pulled him away. Jungwon, one of his friends.

He then stopped laughing and looked at Yunmi to flash a smirk, until Jungwon successfully dragged him along with him.

━━━━━

"Why do every time I look for you, you just have to be with Choi Yunmi? Are you obsessed with her or something?" Jungwon said and laughed at the younger one as they were looking for their other friends.

"Ew, of course not!" Ni-ki gagged, expressing a face of disgust.

"Yeah, right." Jungwon retorted with a teasing grin.

'That girl barely does anything but shout at me.' Ni-ki shook his head (but who's fault is it? His).

"There they are!" Jungwon exclaimed and pointed to Jay, together with the others.

"Good morning everyone." Jake tiredly waved, yawning.

"How's morning been for you guys?" Heeseung randomly asked, eyes glued to his phone.

"Yeah, how's morning with Choi Yunmi, Riki?" Sunoo teased. Sunghoon and Jay laughed loudly.

"A total headache." Ni-ki sighed, hearing his friends snort at his response.

"Shouldn't she be saying that instead of you? I heard her almost scream your name a while ago." Jay chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's just fun to annoy her, hyung. We've been like this ever since... middle school." Ni-ki cracked up.

"Aw, what a love-hate relationship you guys have!" Sunghoon exclaimed to continue teasing Ni-ki.

"Remove the love, it sounds disgusting." Ni-ki said and started to walk, leaving them.

For a little backstory of how they met and ended up being like... this: Choi Yunmi and Nishimura Riki met about four years ago when the Japanese moved in. To be frank, they don't even remember how they ended up hating each other, and not that they care to know. Ever since then, they argue, a lot. Annoying each other eventually became their habit (of showing affection, his friends have said).

They grew up believing they'll hate each other forever. But of course, that's not what fate planned for these two idiots.

━━━━━━━━━━

First chapter up! (Edited)