- 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Third person.

Yunmi slumped on her seat, catching her breath from running to school, and had only arrived now. The bell rang before she could enter the classroom, but the teacher came in a few minutes later. Feeling drowsy, she shook her head and widely opened her eyes to prevent herself from falling asleep.

"I did all your grades last night and I must say it's pretty... disappointing, for most of you all. And listen, I do not want to put that as your final grade for my class, so I decided to give you guys a project for a chance to bring it up." Mrs. Yoon announced straightly to the point.

"Now, whether you like it or not, it's going to be a dance project of pairs. It's up to you what song or dance will you do. And- hey no! You do not choose your partner, I already did. You will be pairing with the other class section." She went on with a smile, expecting the reactions of the students. They groaned in disagreement, though she couldn't care less.

Unlike her classmates, Yunmi was okay with it, as long as she was paired with someone as good as her. But if she gets to decide, she prefers to do it alone.

"I already informed the other section and told them their partners in this class. Please don't forget their name but if you did, ask me." Mrs. Yoon said as she paused to get a paper that has the names of all the pairs.

"Okay, Lee..."

As Mrs. Yoon continued to call out the names, Yunmi was having a battle with her eyelids while waiting for her name. She would have been entirely dozing off by now if it weren't for her name being called.

"Choi Yunmi, you'll be paired with Nishimura Riki."

"Oh? Who?!" Yunmi shouted, startling everyone. Realizing what she had just done, she stood up and bowed multiple times in apology.

"I'm sorry. Who again?" Yunmi asked.

"Nishimura Riki. I'm sure you know him, you two are always together." Mrs. Yoon answered and continued to call out other names.

So she didn't mishear it. She and Ni-ki are partners in a dance project. Crap.

━━━━━

"Mrs. Yoon, is there a possibility to maybe, change my partner with someone else? Anyone but that guy... please?" Yunmi asked nervously, showing a forced sweet smile.

Everyone heads out for lunch. Yunmi stayed a little bit longer to talk with the teacher, in hopes to change her partner.

"I'm sorry Yunmi but that was final. I know you two can work it out together, hm?" Her teacher shook her head as Yunmi just sighed and nodded, having no choice but to deal with it.

"Besides, I think Riki's okay with it. He's already at the door waiting for you." She said while looking behind Yunmi. Yunmi followed her gaze to the door to see the Japanese boy leaning on a wall, looking directly at Yunmi.

'Me?' Yunmi mouthed and pointed herself.

'Of course, you.' Ni-ki mouthed back. Yunmi nodded slowly and thanked the teacher before walking out of the classroom.

"Is it about the dance project?" Yunmi asked, earning a simple nod from Ni-ki.

"Well, kind of. Can we just talk about it tomorrow? It's Saturday anyway so then we'll have more time." Ni-ki suggested.

"Eh, sure. Where though?" Yunmi agreed slowly. Ni-ki thought for a while before answering.

"My house?" Ni-ki responded and Yunmi blinked twice at his response.

"Really? Your house? No thank you." Yunmi scoffed and shook her head.

"Okay, too bad I have a dance room that we can use." Ni-ki crossed his arms and shrugged, causing the girl to gasp.

"I'm just kidding! Fine, your house." Yunmi said and rolled her eyes.

"Give me your number." Ni-ki muttered and took out his phone, handing it to her.

"I forgot my phone at my house since I forgot to charge it." She admitted.

"You're so stupid." Ni-ki shook his head and snickered. Yunmi glared at him and kicked his leg, but the boy dodged it.

Then out of nowhere, Yunmi grabbed her pen from the pocket of her coat and grabbed his wrist. It was a dumb idea, she knows, but it causes 'no harm'.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Ni-ki asked when she firmly grabbed him, but Yunmi didn't answer.

"Stay still." She mumbled before having the tip of the pen touch Ni-ki's palm, writing something on it.

Ni-ki quirked his eyebrow and looked at what she was writing on it. He finds it ticklish and wanted to remove his hand from her, but she was already finish.

"There, my phone number. Just put it on your phone later." Yunmi said and put the pen back. Ni-ki nodded while looking at her phone number written on his palm.

"I got to go. See you later, loser." Ni-ki bends down over her level, only to flick her forehead and ran away.

"Tsk, idiot." Yunmi mumbled and rubbed her forehead, before heading to the cafeteria.

━━━━━━━━━━