- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Third person.

Clothes were flying all over Yunmi's bedroom, and truth to be told, it was looking like a total jungle. Yunmi was practically diving into a stash of clothes in her wardrobe searching for something. Unluckily for her, it might have been placed somewhere behind all her other clothes, causing her to take longer than it should have.

"Aha! There you are!" Yunmi exclaimed. A vibrate from her phone perked her ears, grabbing it underneath a pile on her bed.

- DNI-ki

Ni-ki
I'm on the way to your house

Ni-ki
I don't care if you just woke up this noon or you're still brushing your teeth but you better be ready when I get there :)

Yunmi
You're so bossy

Yunmi rolled her eyes before shutting her phone off. Her mouth dropped at the sight of her room, having no other choice but to clean it up later. For now, she has to get ready before Ni-ki shows up.

Dressing up was easy as luck decided to finally be on her side when her first pick of outfit suited her. Otherwise, she would have gone back to her wardrobe to do another lesson on diving (on clothes).

She decided to add some make-up, the mascara being the hardest part to do. She had to redo the eyeliner as well, but it turned out well nonetheless.

She was unconscious of what time it was, and by the time she went downstairs, Ni-ki was already there and has been waiting for her. His hard glare made her smile nervously.

"Woah, are you two going on a date?" Yeonjun appeared standing behind her, eyeing the two suspiciously.

"Ew, no. We're only going to the arcades." Yunmi denied it with a grim.

"If you say so. Have fun." Yeonjun shrugged and left the two be.

"What took you so long." Ni-ki spoke as they have gone out of her house.

"No reasons. I was just getting ready." Yunmi responded.

Their bus came quickly. To the girl's dismay, the bus was full, but they were lucky enough that there were available seats for the two of them after someone had gotten off.

"Don't you just hate noisy people?" Yunmi mumbled in more of a statement.

"Coming from someone noisy herself." Ni-ki retorted. Yunmi rolled her eyes upon hearing him stifling his laugh.

Ni-ki watched as she took out her earphones from her purse and plugs it in. He wonders how she never forgets to bring it anywhere she goes, and if she could even live without it. He scoffed amusingly at the thought, leaning back comfortably in his seat as the bus started moving.

Going to the arcades is only a short ride, but Yunmi has already fallen asleep, head tilting uncomfortably which would probably hurt her neck in a while.

Ni-ki was unsure whether to not care, but he didn't wanna hear her whining later about her neck cramp as well. He carefully put her head lean on his shoulder, hoping she doesn't drool. He heaved a sigh when she didn't wake up.

The bus ride goes on with him staring out the window the whole time while Yunmi was soundly asleep on his shoulder.

━━━━━