- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Third person.

A few days passed by and everything was normal. And by normal, to almost everybody, means that Yunmi and Ni-ki had been endlessly bickering and were again getting into each other's nerves.

Ni-ki was always irritatingly stupid and annoying, and Yunmi was always his main target to annoy. If that is not the case, Yunmi would be the one pestering him until she gets what she wants, from Ni-ki.

The past week felt different. Yunmi was aware that there was something wrong with the boy on the day of the dance project and after that. Not in any negative way, but more of a strange way (just the two of them going out to the arcades and the movie might explain it). She was also aware of the smallest things Ni-ki did for her, that may or may not have caused her heart to skip a beat. It was hard for her to conclude if he was finally in the right state of his mind or the opposite.

It was great to experience Ni-ki being nice to her, though. Yunmi liked the feeling of silence and freedom for once in school. Sadly, it only lasted short.

"NISHIMURA!" Yunmi screamed at the top of her lungs. She walked angrily through the corridor in search of the boy who had done something that made her blood boil.

Ni-ki heard his name being shouted and giggled while covering his mouth. Meanwhile, his hyungs looked at him curiously but were not surprised. They knew what was about to come.

"What did you do to her again?" Heeseung sighed.

"Hehe, nothing that bad..." Ni-ki answered shortly, smiling mischievously.

It didn't take long for Yunmi to find him. As she walked toward him with a sharp gaze, Ni-ki stared back while cockily raising an eyebrow.

"Hi, Choi-"

"What the hell did you do to my face?!" She screeched as she was face to face with him. Her loud-pitched tone caused Ni-ki to wince.

"What?" Ni-ki fought to maintain his laugh, failing to portray a clueless act.

"You thought it was so funny to draw on my face with markers while I sleeping, didn't you?" She spat.

"Yes, yes I did." Ni-ki nodded his head, shrugging off his shoulders to irk Yunmi more with his answer.

"Right, right, and you took a picture too. Delete it. Now." Yunmi demanded in a threatening way.

"Why should I? You looked hilarious that I had to, and so I sent it to you too." Ni-ki replied teasingly.

"What are you gonna do with that? Use it against me?" Yunmi asked grimly.

"Of course not. I'll just keep it inside my phone forever so I can have a reason to make fun of you every day." Ni-ki responded and made Yunmi curse under her breath. There was a short silence without looking away from each other as if Yunmi was thinking if she was going to believe him or not.

"You're gonna use send it to everyone. I don't trust you!" Yunmi went on.

"I won't! I was only gonna keep it for myself yet you said it loudly and now everyone else knows about the picture!" Ni-ki said, sticking his tongue out. He looked at the students around them and his friends,  tittering at them have a childlike fight.

"I don't care about them." Yunmi stated simply.

"Then why are taking this personally!"

"Because it's you! I hate you so much." She raised her voice but muttered the last sentence.