- 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Third person.

The fourth-period class is always boring, but Yunmi never knew it could be ten times worse with her new teacher. With a dead stare and tapping her fingers on her notebook to make clanking sounds, Yunmi groaned while hearing the irritating voice of Mr. Li.

Yunmi never breaks the school rules- might have once, and now twice as she fishes out her phone from her blazer. A five-minute check on her phone won't hurt.

And then, a recent message popped up.

Nishimura sent you a photo.

Yunmi
Really? A Shrek meme?

Yunmi
How lame can you be

Ni-ki
Are u actually on your phone RIGHT NOW

Ni-ki
And hey, it reminds me of you

Yunmi
Are u actually on your phone RIGHT NOW
Yeah, you are too

Yunmi
And hey, it reminds me of you
How dare you?!?!?!?

Ni-ki
Are you new here?

Ni-ki
I use my phone whenever I want

Yunmi
No wonder it gets confiscated a lot

Ni-ki
Haha ok

Yunmi
Istg you're THIS close to getting another detention

Ni-ki
Yeah, about that...

Yunmi
What th|

"Ehem." Yunmi's fingers stopped typing, feeling somebody's presence beside her. She turned her head as a doomed smile crept on her face when she faced Mr. Li.

"It's disrespectful to use phones during class." Mr. Li said and with that, he grabbed Yunmi's phone from her clutch.

"Mr-"

"Detention for you- whatever your name is." Mr. Li declared with a grin that doesn't reach his eyes, looking stupid. He placed her phone on his desk and continued his previous teaching.

Yunmi couldn't believe what she just heard. Detention? Is he crazy?! She scoffed offensively, hearing some titters coming from her classmates.

━━━━━

Ni-ki stared at the ticking clock on the wall, his body slumped against his seat and his feet above the table. Though, there was no point staring, as it's only been five minutes since he got in the detention room.

Meh. It's not like he cared too much. He wouldn't die staying in a room for two hours instead of going home now like the other students, would he?

He didn't think he was going to be alone, but he did not expect someone that looks like Choi Yunmi to come in. Wait a minute, that is Choi Yunmi.

"Choi?!" Ni-ki dropped his feet to the ground, eyes wide too shocked to see Yunmi in the same room with him.

Yunmi sighed when she saw his face. She took the seat beside Ni-ki without a word, crossing her arms with a mad face.