- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Third person.

"Okay but let me tell you, Mr. Ha is the worst. Screw him and the subject he teaches. Those damn-"

"Let's go to the arcade this Saturday." Ni-ki cut her off in the middle of her ranting.

Yunmi paused for a minute, tilting her head, her cheeks being stuffed with food as she stopped chewing.

"Wait, what?" Yunmi spoke in gibberish. Ni-ki peeked through his eye and found her face funny.

"Finish that first, will you? You look like a chipmunk." He commented.

"What did you say? Arcade this Saturday?" Yunmi asked once she was able to talk, conveying a shocked expression when Ni-ki nodded.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Gosh, Choi, yes!" Ni-ki scoffed shaking his head. Yunmi's forehead furrowed, confused as to why he would invite her to go to the arcade all of a sudden.

"Why?" Yunmi asked further.

"Why not? Are you not free this Saturday?" Ni-ki asked, looking at her straight in the eyes.

"I am free. I meant what for." Yunmi deadpanned.

"Nothing special. Just wanna hang out." Ni-ki averted his eyes away from her, crossing his arms together.

"You're saying, you wanna hang out with me?" Yunmi pointed to herself.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?" Ni-ki questioned.

The mouth of Yunmi formed into an 'o', followed by a smirk curling on her lips as she let out a muffled laugh.

"Nishimura, you enjoy my company a lot, being with me, do you?" Yunmi poked fun at him.

"Very much." Ni-ki blurted before he could stop himself.

"What?"

"What?"

Ni-ki's response left both of them stunned. Even Ni-ki was surprised himself, silently cursing his blunt mouth. Thus, the conversation ended there.

━━━━━

Friday has come almost immediately. The day was going normal yet longer than any other Friday before. It was the last class of the day and here Ni-ki was, glancing at his watch every minute, eagerly wanting to get out of class now.

At least, he was able to hold on for the last fifteen minutes. When the bell rang, Ni-ki jolted up carrying his bag, about to walk out of class until the teacher had to stop him, and the other students.

"Before you all go, I want you to pick up the trash in your spots. It's the last day of the week, you must leave your classroom clean before having your two days off from school." The teacher strictly prohibited the students from trying to leave.

They reluctantly obliged, envying the other students they see outside their window who were out of class.

"That wasn't so hard, wasn't it? Right, have a lovely weekend." The teacher dismissed them.

On the other hand, Yunmi was making her way out of the school, tugging her hair behind her ear. A hand lightly tapped her shoulder from behind, turning around to see Minseong.

"Hey." He said. It was quite obvious that he has something to say from the way he was nervous and smiling timidly.

"Hi, Minseong. Do you need something?" Yunmi initiated for him to say it.