Your Fault

Wanda wakes up from her in counter with Peter. She puts on her clothes and gets ready for the mission Tony Stark has left her and Peter. She goes out of her room, to wake up Peter. But when she opens the door, she walks into a room.

Wanda: "Wait, this is...."

Before she could finish that sentence, she hears a family watching a old TV show.

Unknown: "Wanda, the show is starting."

Wanda walks into the living room and sees her family (her mom, dad, brother and herself) watching her favorite TV show. Wanda hears gunshots and sees a war going on right outside her house. Wanda sits down beside her younger self and watches the TV show, when suddenly two bombs flies true the window. One of the bombs went of immediately, covering the scene in smoke. Wanda gets the rubble off of her, and sees that she's standing next to her brothers grave.

Wanda: "Pietro."

She starts crying at the sight of his grave.

Wanda: "I'm sorry i couldn't save you."

Unknown: "You know, you could have saved me. You just didn't."

Wanda turns around, shocked to see Pietro alive and well.

Wanda: "Pietro? You're alive."

Pietro: "Well, I'm not. Thanks to you."

Wanda: "What?"

A quinjet shoots at them and shoots down Pietro. But he doesn't fall down, he keeps standing. He looks at Wanda.

Pietro: "My death is your fault.

Wanda: "No."

Pietro: "Just like our parents and everyone else you helped getting killed."

Wanda: "NO!"

Wanda wakes up from a terrible nightmare. She looks at the time and sees the time.

Wanda: "Shit, i need to go with Peter."

Wanda puts on her clothes and opens the door. At least, thats what she wants to do. But she's scared that she'll see her past once again. She hears someone walking to the door, and pretends she was just ready.

Peter: "Wanda, can i come in?"

Wanda: "Yes, you can."

Peter goes inside Wanda's room and sees her suited up and ready to go.

Peter: "You look

Peter: "You look.... Nice."

Wanda: "Thanks, you too. New suit?"

Peter is wearing a all new red and black suit.

Peter: "You like it?"

Wanda: "I do."

Peter: "Well, let's get to the location Mr Stark has sent us. Did you get the location?"

Wanda: "Yes, he sent me the location when he told me about the mission."

Peter: "Well, let's go then."