Night Of Attack

Spider-Man was swinging around the area when he felt his spider-sense go off. He started looking around, until he saw a couple of armored cars and a makeshift tank going towards the building.

Spider-Man: "Wanda? Wanda come in."

Wanda: "Peter, what's wrong?"

Spider-Man: "I think the attack is coming. I'm on my way."

Wanda: "Okay, i will inform the police here."

Spider-Man: "Wanda, be careful."

Wanda: "I will."

Spider-Man swings on top of a car and webbs up the wheels of the car, but the car just keeps driving.

Spider-Man: "No, no no."

Unknown: "Hello Spider-Man."

Spider-Man: "What the...."

Unknown: "Remember me?"

Spider-Man: "Taskmaster? Learned anything new?"

Taskmaster uses his sword to slash at Spider-Man, but he dodges the attack. Spider-Man tries to web Taskmaster to the car, but he dodged the attack and kicked Spider-Man off of the car onto the street. Spider-Man quickly gets back up and goes after Taskmaster. Scarlet Witch is standing prepared with the cops in front of the building. Taskmaster got into the tank and shot at the lower ground of the building. Spider-Man swings into the battle and webbs up two of Taskmaster's henchmen. Scarlet Witch uses her magic to trow one henchmen in a wall, and throws her magic at another henchmen, knocking him out. Taskmaster takes out his shield and kills three cops. Scarlet Witch throws her magic at Taskmaster, but he deflects it with his shield. Spider-Man swing-kicks Taskmaster, but he dodges the attack and kicks Spider-Man into a wall. One of Taskmaster's henchmen gets into the tank and shoots at Scarlet Witch, but she uses her magic to form a shield. But the blast still pushes her through a wall. Taskmaster goes inside the building to get the bio-weapon. Spider-Man goes to check on Wanda. Spider-Man finds her under some rubble.

Spider-Man: "Wanda?"

Scarlet Witch: "Peter? Where is...."

Spider-Man: "He's going to the weapon, and I'm going after him."

Scarlet Witch: "Ok, I'm going to...."

Spider-Man: "Wanda, no. You're going to stay here. For your own safety."

Scarlet Witch: "Peter, I'm okay."
Wanda goes to stand up, but grabs to her leg right away.

Spider-Man: Wanda, you're staying here."

Spider-Man runs up the wall to face Taskmaster. Taskmaster breaks into the room with the bio-weapon. Taskmaster wants to take the bio-weapon, but Spider-Man kicks him away from the bio-weapon.

Spider-Man: "I'm sorry, i don't think this is yours."

Spider-Man punches Taskmaster into a wall. Taskmaster gets right back up and trows his shield at Spider-Man, who dodges the attack.

Spider-Man: "I know a guy with a much cooler shield."

Spider-Man throws a impact web at Taskmaster, and webbs him on a wall. Spider-Man shoots a electric web at Taskmaster, so he knocks out and doesn't escape. Spider-Man swings down from the building to check on Wanda. Not to his surprise, Wanda is helping the wounded officers get into a ambulance. Spider-Man swings down to Wanda.

Spider-Man: "You just couldn't sit stil, could you?"

Scarlet Witch: "No, i wanted to do something, you know."

Spider-Man: "I know. Come on, i gotta get myself checked out for any wounds, and you need to heal that leg wound of yours."

Scarlet Witch: "Alright."

Spider-Man: "We better start moving."