First Battle

Peter's POV

Me and Matt ran to the location where the police would ambush the soldier.

Peter: Do we have a better name for him than 'crazy soldier'?

Matt: The police are calling him 'the Punisher'.

Peter: Sounds dark.

Matt: I know--

He abruptly stopped talking.

Peter: What's wrong?

Matt: A truck just crashed at the location.

Peter: Shit.

We both ran faster and got to the location. I saw the Punisher standing with his sniper.

Peter: I see him.

Matt: Me too. Let's go get him.

We both jumped off the roof and made our way to the Punisher.

3rd person POV

Spider-Man arrived first and kicked the Punisher in the face. He fell down and was greeted by Daredevil, who started fighting him.

???: Take the shot.

Police Officer: Negative. We don't have a clear shot and we don't wanna risk hurting Spider-Man or Daredev--

???: Does it look like I care? Take the damn shot.

Police Officer: Okay then. [to the other officers] Take the shot.

The police started shooting at the three men on the roof. They only got a bullet in the Punisher's arm, but they accomplished nothing else other than separating the three men.

Spider-Man: They need to stop shooting.

Daredevil: I'll tell them. You focus on him.

Spider-Man: Okay.

Daredevil jumped down and told the police to stop firing. While that was happening Spider-Man got in close with Punisher. All the police officers stopped firing, but not before putting a lucky bullet in Spider-Man's waist. Punisher, seeing an opportunity, punched Spider-Man on his newly made wound and pushed Spider-Man and himself through a window, letting Spider-Man fall on a metal table inside. Spider-Man tried getting up, but only got a punch from the Punisher, knocking him out.

Matt's POV

Everything had seemed to cool down with the police going to the building searching for the Punisher. Foggy came out of a different building.

Foggy: Matt, Are you okay?

Matt: I'm fine Foggy.

Foggy: What about the other guy?

Matt: The other... Shit!

I ran back to the building Peter and Punisher fell into, but only sensed a blood puddle. The Punisher had left... with Peter.