Revenge Talk

Peter's POV

I woke back up and saw that I could move my right arm. I could also see that a handgun was attached to my right hand.

Punisher: That is a handgun, if you didn't know. Time you used one of them, red.

The Punisher stood in front of me.

Punisher: You're gonna kill me. And don't think you can just shoot me in the arm, or in the foot, or even in my heart, because I got bulletproof armor everywhere. The only way to kill me is with a headshot.

Peter: So, what? You're asking me to kill you now?

Punisher: No, I'm just proving my point.

Peter: Which is?

Punisher: Everyone will kill for revenge.

Peter: Well, I'm not killing you.

Punisher: Fine.

He walked to a little room and got a guy out and threw him on the floor in front of me.

Punisher: This here is the Irish known as Grotto. [to Grotto] Why don't you tell something about yourself?

Grotto: I...

Peter: Grotto. Grotto, listen to me. Just don't talk. Don't--

Punisher stomped on Grotto's waist, making him talk.

Grotto: I did. I did. I killed many people. Men, women, even kids. But I regret--

Punisher stomped again on Grotto.

Punisher: You don't get to regret it. Now, tell him what I discovered about you.

Grotto: No. No, I can't--

Punisher pointed his gun at Grotto, before he spoke up.

Grotto: Okay! Okay. I killed him. I killed the old man. But I swear, I didn't want to.

Peter: What old man? What did you do?

Grotto: He saw my face... He left me no choice. But when I saw that boy run towards him, I wished I didn't do it.

Punisher: Still think you can't get revenge? Still think pieces of shit like this are good people?

Peter: No, he's not a good man. But I'm not gonna shoot him.

Punisher: Okay.

He picked Grotto up and put his gun to Grotto's head.

Punisher: But I will, unless you shoot me. 3...

Peter: I'm not gonna shoot him.

Punisher: You kill me or I kill him. Eather way your a killer. 2...

Peter: What kind of choice is that?

Punisher: The kind I make every time I pull the trigger.

Peter: Don't do this. Please don't.

Punisher: 1...

Peter: [screams]

I shot at the chains and they broke, letting me run at The Punisher. The Punisher shot Grotto in the chest before I pushed him against a wall and punched him a few times until I moved my attention to Grotto. I picked him up and started walking away from the building.

Peter: Let's get you into a hospital.

Grotto: N-no. Lay me down.

Peter: What?

Grotto: Please.

I layed him back down onto the ground.

Grotto: I'm sorry I took your old man.

Peter: I-- I forgive you.

Grotto dropped his head onto the ground and stopped moving. He was gone.

I turned around and saw Punisher aiming his rifle somewhere. I threw the chains around his neck and pulled him towards me. I started punching him until he was knocked out. When he was I picked him up and tried web swinging away, only to see that the tape blocked my web shooters.

Peter: Great.

I resorted to walking down the stairs.

(what follows is basically this fight scene of 'Daredevil season 2'. But replace Daredevil with Spider-Man.)

Once I was done fighting I looked back into the elevator to see that Punisher escaped. I climed up a wall and tried calling Matt.

Peter: Matt. I know you can hear me. Find me as soon as you can.

After a few minutes of waiting Matt showed up.

Matt: Peter! Are you okay?

Peter: I'm fine. Look, Grotto is dead.

Matt: Damn it.

Peter: Is Wanda okay?

Matt: Upset, obviously, but beyond that she's fine.

Peter: Good. Let's go home and get some sleep for tomorrow.

Matt: Good plan. I'll contact you if I find anything.

Peter: I'll do the same. See you, Matt.

Matt: See you, Pete.

After getting the tape off my hands, I swinged back to Avengers Tower.