Chapter Nine: Hero Has Been Dating A Human?!?!?

*SHORT Kitty's POV*

         It was so sweet of Hero to agree to stay with Sarah. That guy really cares for her. I'm so glad she's found somebody to love. It's a shame her parents don't approve of him. Maybe if they really knew how much he cared for her, maybe then they'd approve of him...

*Timeskip, presented by... FedEx, the only place to put your favourite ships! Rogue's POV*

         Man, I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't had arrived when I did... I just wonder, the anger Ash displayed toward those two, Harmony and Allyn, I just wonder... maybe he really is meant to be my Proxy. I just hope I wouldn't tear them from a normal life.

         I round the corner and see Sarah chatting it up with a dark brown haired male. The male put his arm around Sarah's shoulders (o3o). The male had... glowy-white eyes... Oh my Shinigami, is that Herobrine?!?! Herobrine was wearing a teal hoodie with the sleeves ripped off, ripped jeans, gray combat boots, and gray fingerless gloves.

         I walked up to Herobrine and Sarah, "Hey Hero, what're you doing here?"

         Herobrine looked like a deer in headlights, "Wha- Rogue?!? What're you doing here?? Oh Shinigami, please don't tell Slendy you saw me here..."

         "Wait... Amelia? You know Hero? Oh my Shinigami! I didn't realize you guys were a thing... I'm so sorry, Amelia." Sarah was apologizing frantically (O3O) , "Please forgive me-"

         I shushed her, "What are you talking about, Sarah? I'm just surprised Hero is here... Wait... Hero, how long has this been going on?"

         "Uh..." Herobrine glanced at his boots, "A while...?" I muttered, hoping I wouldn't hear.

         "Eight months..." Sarah spoke up, her voice hushed. The pale girl was a blooshing mess.

         I smiled, "Well then. I guess I'll leave you two lovebirds alone~." My smile grew into a smirk as I saw Sarah's and Herobrine's bloosh grow even worse.

         I walked away; knowing dayum well that Herobrine was probably glaring daggers in my back. I stopped walking when I heard Sarah speak up.

         "I know who you really are, Amelia." She said, looking at the floor, Herobrine fake gasps, and ends up coughing because of the sudden deep intake of air.

         I whirled around, "Y-You do..?"

         She looked up, a sly smirk on her face, "You're Rogue EnderGirl, the daughter of SlenderMan himself. I also figured out immediately who Hero was."

         I looked at her, impressed, "Wow.... You're a very smart girl.... It's sad that others have to bully you for it."

         A sly smile crept on her face, "Well, it isn't my fault nor theirs. It's all in here," Sarah replied, tapping her head, "Everything happens in here every second of every day of every millennium, of every galaxy.... Always changing and differing and expanding until the brink of madness.... That's how this world works; you have to earn something in order to receive something, yeah? Well, I gave Herobrine my love and trust, and received his love and trust in return."

         Herobrine nodded, walking up behind Sarah, and nuzzling his head into her neck. I felt nausea in my stomach. I just wondered how if they've been together longer than what they've said. Sarah... she wasn't meant to be a Proxy... she seemed like something else...

         I start to back away, panic surged through me. Her soul.... It seemed so... so familiar... And that.... That was terrifying....

         "My parents aren't my real parents.... They don't even care about me.... They panic in their heads whenever they catch me sketching my visions.... Amelia...."

         That's when it hits me. Sarah Blutfleck is my fraternal twin sister. And her boyfriend is my best friend.

*Timeskip, a day, Herobrine's POV*

         I had snuck into Chizam to meet up with Sarah, again. I've missed her a lot, even though it was just a day. I see her standing in a deserted corridor; she looks as if she's been pondering something. I walk up behind her and give her a hug, "Hey there, my gamer."

         She startles and I laugh, she scoffs, "Hero.... You scared the shizz out of me.... What are you doing here?!? Someone could see you!"

         "Well, I love you, too, and I was here yesterday, and no one saw." I said, slightly sarcastic, kissing her on the cheek.

         Her face was red, possibly redder than BEN's eyes, "I-I know you do. I love you, too."

         She turned around, and kissed me on the lips. I loved Sarah. She accepted me for who I am. And she got everything I have been through. Over the eight months we've been together, we found that we were in love. Cheesy, I know.

~~Sarah's POV because I'm too lazy to fix it~~

         We stood there for a few moments; Herobrine let me go, and backed off. He stood in front of me for a few moments, before opening his mouth to speak.

         "How did you figure everything out.... about Amelia, I mean." Herobrine asked, raising an eyebrow.

         "She is fairly easy to read, if you know what to look for." I responded, "She didn't even try to block me out. She welcomed me into her mind with open arms.... or should I say 'tentacles'?" I say with a small, dark chuckle.

         Herobrine makes a tsk sound, to let me know he's rolling his eyes. His gorgeous white eyes. "You always say the cheesiest of jokes. Your jokes can be sooo cheesy that they can smell like stinky cheese."

         I glared at him, "No. No, no. I'm not the one making cheese jokes/references over here."

         Herobrine smiled, "Touché." Sometimes, Herobrine was such a goofball. And I loved him for that.

        A/N: Hey guys! You're probably thinking: "OH MY GOD ITS HEROBRINE!!!!!! AND HE'S DATING THE AUTHOR!!!!" XD You would be correct for this story. I don't own any of the CreepyPastas. I only own Rogue EnderGirl, Dollhouse, and myself!! Alex, Ash, Izzy, and Kitty, own themselves (meh awesome friends!) anyways, enjoy and see ya in the next chappy!! AND... thanks for 201 views! Also, I'm not trying to make myself look like a slut here.....