Chapter Four: A Slash of Regret

BEN's cheeks burned as he watched Rogue walk back up the stairs, Sally following her. BEN hadn't of expected this. He thought she would slug him. Not make his hand throb with pain and teleport off. BEN considered running after Rogue, saying sorry. But that would be what Rogue wants.

BEN turned back, feeling weird. Maybe going on a small Halo killing spree would make him feel better? And that is what BEN did.

*TimeSkip, Bar in the outskirts of Dublin, Ireland. Rogue's POV*

I readjusted the short skirt of Jane's longest dress. I spotted the boss right where I knew he'd be. I remembered how nervous Jane had been when she had heard me tell her the reason I needed to borrow a dress. She knew how hard this mission would be.

*Flashback a couple hours ago, CreepyPasta Mansion, Jane's room*

"Rogue," Jane pursed her lips, knowing she had to choose her words carefully, "Do you know why your father gave you such a hard mission?" She had looked at me through the mirror on her vanity table.

I sighed, "No, maybe he wants to help me get my mind off... today." My mother's death day. My mother's murder day.

Jane smiled slightly, "Rogue, you will own this mission like a boss. Jon Shadoukira won't know what hit him."

I froze, "Jon.... Shadoukira?"

"Yes, why...?" Jane inquired, "Didn't you know his name?"

I gulped, "N-No... Now I know why my father gave me this mission. To avenge my mother's death!!" I walked to the door, and turned the handle, "Oh yeah, thanks for the dress, Jane!"

Jane barely had time to say, "Y-You're welcome..."

*Flashback, End*

I looked up and saw Jon had sat down next to me, he smiled at me darkly, "Hello, sweetheart~. What's your name~?"

I mentally recoiled, what a creep! "M-My name is Amelia. Amelia Lancaster." I instantly regretted using my true name.

He looked like he had a déjà vu moment. He cleared his throat, "A-Amelia L-Lancaster? I knew a dame with that name. (Ha it rhymed!) You sort of look like her, too. Did you have a parent, a mother maybe, with the name Veronica Lancaster?"

I shook my head, "No, I never knew my mother," I lied, "Only my father."

He tilted his head to the side and grinned, "You're still such a bad liar, Amelia." He said before taking out a gun and putting it to my forehead.

"ROGUE!!!" An all-too familiar voice called out. BEN.

*Meanwhile, CreepyPasta Mansion, BEN's POV*

Slender called me into his office. Maybe he has a mission for me.

"Yes, Slendy? Do you have a mission for me?" I ask, sitting on the chair in front of his desk.

"Sort of," Slender replied, tapping his long fingers on his desk, "Please do not get angry, but Rogue may need help on her mission..."

I sat there, "W-Why would I be angry?" Smart move, BEN. Play dumb.

"You know why, I heard your fight with Rogue earlier. Nothing escapes me in my own mansion, BEN. The thing is, the Mafia boss she's facing, is Jon Shadoukira, of the Shadow Clan. He was her stepfather, her mother's murderer. She may be in great peril."

My eyes widened, "YOU sent her out on the mission, Slendy! This doesn't seem like good parenting to me!"

Slender looked at me, "I will be sending you there. You will only interfere if things get too out of control. My daughter is highly capable of defeating him. Come now, BEN."

Slender grabbed my arm and teleported me to the bar where Rogue was. Rogue sat at the bar, searching for Jon. She zoned out until Jon sat next to her and snapped his fingers.

I blushed at Rogue's attire, which was the longest dress Jane owned, barely came to her knees.

Everything was fine until Jon pulled out a gun and put it to Rogue's forehead.

"ROGUE!" I called out. I clamped a hand over my mouth to shut myself up.

       "So you came here in hopes of avenging your mother?" Jon taunted, pressing the gun harder on Rogue's forehead, leaving an indention.

       "More than that, you sick, twisted man! I've come for your soul. I've come to send you to hell where you belong!" Rogue spat, teleporting away.

"Huh?!? The brat can teleport?!?! FIND HER!!" Jon shouted at his men.

"Osu!" Responded his men.

       *Rogue's POV*

I landed on the beam above without making a sound. Dammit, BEN is here. And so is my father. This must be a test. I better perform well. Now, to take down Jon...

       I cleared my throat, putting my singing skills to use, "Come little children, I'll take thee away. Into a land of enchantment. Come now dear children, the time's to play, in my garden of shadows." My tentacles emerged from my back, flowing behind me as if in water. My hair darkened to the blackest of ebony. My eyes retreated into my face, leaving indentions. My mouth spread out, giving a stitched-up doll effect. I spread my arms out and my borrowed dress changed into my normal attire. I back flipped off the beam, using Jon's head as a launch-pad, missing all the bullets shot at me.

         My tentacles wrapped around Jon's throat, and drew him in, "Bakkuofu matawa kare wa shinu! (Back off or he dies!)"

Silence, "Watashi wa bakkuofu no koto o, iikaerute mimashou to, kare wa shinu to zenpō ni kuru to, kare wa shinu! (Let me rephrase that, Back off or he dies and come forward and he dies!)"

         One of his goons chuckles and says in perfect English, "We don't have much choice there, lass."

         "Yes, yes you do. Let him die." I smirk. I bring a finger to his throat and make a mark, blood slowly trickles from the hole.

         Jon gasps, "L-Let's talk about this!!"

         I scoff, "Four years too late for talking, Jon Shadoukira!" Then I drag my finger across his throat, and he's gone. I lick his blood off my finger; it tastes like alcohol and cigars. Wasted blood.

         "BEN, you might as well come on out now." I turn to see my father and BEN walk out and appear before me, "Come on, shall we leav-" I'm cut off by a sword piercing my abdomen, black-coloured blood trickling down from my wound, "C-Crap.." I say as Jon removes the sword and lets me fall down, dying.

         "ROGUE!!!!" BEN shouts as I lose consciousness.

 A/N: I own nothing but Rogue EnderGirl, Dollhouse, and the plot. Alex and Izzy own themselves. Thanks~ Enjoy~