이~ Boy With Love

Shin Yoora (Y/N) POV
"Yes, hey Jungkook, sorry I took too long to answer, haha, my mom uh, my phone was in the kitchen and I was in my room. What's up?"

Jungkook failed to answer.

I removed my phone from my ear and saw that the call had ended.

Hmm, maybe he called me by accident.

Jungkook POV
"Wait stop, hang up, she's my friend."

"She's your friend huh? Mmm, the same one you just came back from right?"

"Yeah.." I said.

"Why is she at the top of your contact list?" Kim asked.

"She, she was my first frie- I don't need to explain anything to you, she's, my..

My best friend."

"Haha, it's funny that you just explained who she was even though you said you wouldn't." Kim replied.

I sighed.

"But, I mean, it's good to know that she's just 'a friend' to you."

"Kim, get lost."

"You know, that would be a good song title, be sure to give me credit."

"Byee Kim." I said waving at her.

I quickly closed the door on her. Something I should have done a while ago.

She's sort of like the creep next door.

She gets into my business, and likes me too much. This isn't the first time she's taken my phone and called random people with it, and it won't be the last.

My dad exited the bathroom and walked into the living room.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Oh, it was Kim, she just opened the door, again. Hey I thought you said you got it fixed."

"No, I said it needs to be fixed.....by you. Anyway, would you be a dear and open the door for me, my arm hurts and I want to go to the bar."

"아버지 (father), don't you think that you've done enough drinking for the week?"

"Mmmm, 아니 (no)," He replied. "Stay out of it, you're too young to understand,"

"Too young to have those dreams of yours too. I mean, how can someone as shy as you have a friend like Yoora, or have the 'ability' to sing and dance! I mean, that's nonsense!"

"You, you say that I should stop drinking, but I mean, drinking is my happiness. It's the only thing that makes me happy!"

My eyes started to water.

"Mom would have accepted it." I said under my breath.

"What did you say?" My dad asked.

"Mom, she would have supported my dreams."

"Mom isn't here."

My dad stared at me. I stared back. I could see the drunk in his eyes. I tried to stand strong and defend myself, but he was tearing me down bit by bit. But this was nothing new.