1~ Your Eyes Tell

Shin Yoora (Y/N) POV
Ever since the first grade, I have been best friends with Jeon Jungkook.

We are in the 12th grade now, and we are still going strong.

I may or may not have had a couple crushes on him throughout the years...but, I'm too tough to like someone like him.

"Yoorassi what are you doing, come on, gaja (lets go)!"

Jungkook took my hand & lead me to the entrance. Looking up, I notice that we have arrived at the ice cream parlor. It's kind of our thing to come here on the regular. People think we are dating because we are so close. Heck, if I were them I would think the same thing. We go everywhere together, we live near each other, even our parents are friends...ish.

Personally, I don't mind the rumors.

Jungkook excitedly picked a table near the window while I went to order our treats.

Jungkook POV

She's the complete opposite of me. I have no idea how two people like us have been friends for this long.
I'm more of the committed, curious, shy type.
She's more of the fierce, brave, strong-minded type.

I wish people would stop asking us if we are dating. Being in the 12th grade and all, rumors spread quickly, and all we get are 'awws' and 'ooos' when we walk down the hall together. She seems really annoyed when people ship us.

To be honest, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

With my mom not being around & my dad being too hard on me, she sort of, came at the right time.

"Yah! JK, snap out of it," she said snapping her fingers at me, "I got the ice cream!"

"Nice!" I replied.

Author POV "So with our last math test tomorrow, how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked

Author POV
"So with our last math test tomorrow, how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked.

"Mmm, I'm definitely gonna get an A... I don't know about you though."

"Yah! Babo (fool)! You know I'm not good at math!"

"Yeah, well, your not good at a lot of things!"

"Yah, that's not true! You don't know that!" Jungkook said while scratching his nose.

Yoora blushed, "I guess not."

Suddenly, the table got quiet. Both Yoora and Jungkook sat there staring at eachother.
Moments like this were not new to them.