13~ Intro: Calling

Jungkook POV
"How could this happen."

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"Yoora, she, she's on the news."

"Oh, what's so wrong with that?"

I reached for the remote and pressed the rewind button.

Namjoon was in just as much shock as I was.

"Oh no, I can't believe this."

I couldn't believe that Yoora was being....

I just wanted to give her a hug.

"I need to call her, I need to see her."

"JK, do you even have her number? And you heard them, they can't give out her location." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, I have to see her."

"We're like 2 hours away from her!"

"I'll drive to see her, I don't care. She needs someone right now."

Jimin had been standing in the doorway this whole time. I could tell that he was about to say something.

"Jungkook, you should know Yoora better than any of us."

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying, I should be the one going to see her. Right now." I said.

"No, I'm saying that since you know her best, you should remember how fierce and brave she is, and how she can take care of herself. I'm just afraid that you'll hurt her again. Maybe she just wants some time alone." Jimin said.

"Whatever, I'm calling her." I said as I stormed off into the other room with my phone.

I scrolled through my many contacts, but none of them had her name on them.

Remember that one day when you wrote down her number then later used the paper to throw away your gum? My mind reminded me.

"Oh no, what am I gonna do?"

An idea popped into my head.

Maybe I should just contact all motels in the Nebraska area, and I'll find out where she's staying.

Author POV
After contacting almost every motel in the Nebraska area, Jungkook was ready to give up. But the 2nd to last motel he called caught his attention.

"Hello?"

"Hello, thank you for calling Motel King, where we treat you like....anyway, what can I do for you?"

"Hi, um, is someone named Shin Yoora staying there?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir but even if she was I wouldn't be able to disclose that sort of information."

"I'm serious, can you just tell me if she's there or not, that's all you have to do." Jungkook pleaded.

"I'm sorry sir but once again, I cannot tell you if she's here or not, it's for her own safety."

"Just tell me where she is!"

"Sir, I ca-"

"Listen, I am Jungkook of BTS, the most popular boy band in the world right now, and I'm about 2 hours away from your location as we speak. Now, I know Yoora is there. So when I hop into my black van and speed on over to 'Motel King' the doors better be wide open. You hear me?"

"Uhh sir, I still cannot let you in, or else I'd get fired. And I can barely pay the bills as it is. Maybe I can just hand her the phone?"

"Fine."