십~ Awake

Shin Yoora (Y/N) POV
I think it's time that I come clean.

I've been trying to cope by myself for months, but I've realized that I'm not strong enough to go through this alone.

I have friends for a reason, and although I haven't talked to all of them in a while, I think they will understand why.

They have to.

Text POV

Yoora- Hi guys, I'm sorry that I haven't talked to you all in a while.

Timber- It's okay Yoor, what's up?

Rein- Yeah, is everything okay?

Yoora- I wish they were.

Kenny- Yoora if what your talking about is this serious, I think we should all talk in person.

Yoora- I'm sorry guys, but there is a lot I haven't told you. We can't meet in person because I moved to Nebraska. And I wish I could talk to you guys on the phone, but he'll hear me.

Timber- Who is 'he' Yoora?

Yoora- His name is Yejun. We have been dating for 2 months now. And I can't take this any longer.

Timber- Why, what has happened?

Yoora- I've tried to hide my emotions, but I can't help it.

Kenny- Yoora just tell us what's been going on, we're here for you.

Rein- Yoora I'm on a plane to Nebraska right now.

Yoora- haha thanks Rein, but there is no need. I think I can do this myself.

Timber- GIRL JUST TELL US WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING!

Yoora- He abuses me.

....

Yoora- Not only physically, but verbally, and mentally. He has torn me down, and I'm not strong enough to fight back. This all started over something so small.  I know that it wasn't my fault, but he has messed up my mind; so I can't help but think that it is.

Rein- omg, okay now I'm really booking a flight.

Yoora- That's not all, he controls me. The last time I was able to go out was a couple of days ago, and that's only because I said I would come back with food. He wants me to cook for him, and be his slave.

Kenny- Yoora, leave him.

Yoora- I wish it was that easy. He's been doing things behind my back. And he keeps locks on the front door. Even so, I've been thrown out so many times. He does not care for me; he has no love within him. No matter how many times he says he does. My weak mind really loved him, but I am not fooled anymore.

Timber- Yoora we are so sorry, I'm so glad that you have realized what he's been doing to you. You know not many people realize these sorts of things like you have.

Rein- Well what does Jungkook have to say about all of this?

Yoora- I don't know.

....

Yoora- We stopped talking 2 years ago. I went to his fansign about 2 months ago, and he's changed for the bad. He acted really rude towards me. I don't know if I can ever forgive him for his actions.

Kenny- I'm sure it's the fame in him talking, not his actual character.

Kenny- I knew this would happen.

Timber- Is there anything we can do for you Yoora? We all just want you to be safe.

Yoora- Do you guys know how I can leave? I want to but if I am too loud, I'll wake him up, and what happens after that would be

Kenny- Would be?

Yoora- Bad, okay. Scarring. I don't want to say that I'm used to it but

Rein- Okay I just booked the tickets, I'll be there tomorrow Yoor.

Yoora- Okay

Timber- Aren't there abuse hotlines out there? I see them all over TV, maybe you should contact one of them.

Yoora- You know what, that's a great idea. fsudkqvdx

Kenny- Huh?

Yoora- I have to go

Timber- Yoora

Author POV
Yoora quickly turned her phone over and slid it under a pillow. She was not supposed to be on her phone.

"Hey Yejun. How was your nap?" She asked cautiously.

"It was okay. I heard some noise in here. Why are you crying."

"Oh," Yoora wiped her tears, "This, um, show here. I was watching it and I got emotional."

"Since when does Blues Clues make someone emotional? What have you really been doing."

"Nothing." Yoora said.

"Okay...well I'm gonna go make myself a sandwich." Yejun said.

"That's a first." Yoora said under her breath.

"What did you say?" Yejun asked, angered.

"Nothing."

After Yejun entered the kitchen, Yoora quickly grabbed her phone.

The remote was nowhere to be found, so she tried looking up an abuse hotline number.

She found one.

Her hands stuttered as she heard Yejun walk back towards her.

Remembering how fierce and unafraid she used to be, Yoora continued to dial the number.

"What do you think your doing?" Yejun asked in a stern voice.

"I'm, I am leaving you."