21~ Hold Me Tight

Author POV

"You shouldn't be drinking you know." Yoora said as Jungkook let her in.

"You did this to me." Jungkook said.

Yoora turned towards the door when Jungkook got up and closed it.

Yoora crossed her arms and looked at Jungkook. He looked so handsome.

"Why don't you sit down." He patted the seat next to him.

"Why did you come here." He asked.

"I knew I needed to apologize to you."

"Eh, it's nothing." Jungkook said, "I'm actually sorry for leaving you there with him. There's no telling what he could've done. As if he hasn't done enough already. I was frustrated and embarrassed, sorry."

"JK, it's fine. And just so you know, nothing that he said came out of my mouth. I thought about what he said more and I remembered that I may have told him about the fansign. I really can't remember. But as of everything else, he just jumped to conclusions."

"I accept Yoora, it's fine really."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Jungkook smiled

"Okay." Yoora laughed.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck.

"What." Yoora asked.

"It's getting kinda late, you can stay here with me if you want...do you maybe wanna, watch a movie with me?"

Yoora shook her head yes.

~

Jungkook and Yoora found a movie to watch.

Jungkook quickly fell asleep on Yoora's shoulder.

"Well did you like the movie? Jungkook? Are you sleeping?"

No response.

"Aish, not on my shoulder though. Now I can't get up." Yoora frowned.

"I guess this isn't too bad. I guess I've always wanted to spend more time with you."

"Thanks for never giving up on me. I know I can be bratty sometimes, but your not the only one changing their ways. I was telling Yoongi that I hope we can move forward, and maybe see each other more often. I know you would like that. So would I."

"There's no good in telling you this, since your asleep. But no matter how mad or disappointed I get, I'll still respect and care for you. You mean a lot to me. I know it's hard to tell."

"I think I shut you out all those times because I wasn't over my old relationship, and I kept holding on to the past. But to be honest, I'm happy that I was with Yejun, because then we reconnected. I don't know if I ever would've went back to you. But I'm glad I did. And like you said, we were never a thing to begin with, but I think I'm ready. I know I am. I miss you. I..love you? It feels weird to say. I haven't said it since I lived with Yejun. But the difference between that "I love you." And this "I love you." Is that I know I mean it. And I want to be with you Jungkook. Hopefully you dream about my words, because I forgot half of the things I just said. See you in the morning."

Yoora moved a little to get comfortable, then closed her eyes.

"Love can make you do crazy things. But this love, is crazy." She whispered.