십사~ Trivia: Seesaw

Author POV

The secretary left the front desk and went to Yoora's room.

She knocked on her door.

"Excuse me Ms. Shin Yoora, there is someone on the phone for you."

Yoora was hoping that it was her job. Since she started working from home a month ago, she was hoping that she would still get paid, despite her current absence.

"Oh, who is it?" Yoora asked.

"It's a guy named Jeon Jungkook or something, he's from a big boy band, 'he claims'." the secretary said suspiciously.

"Uhh," Yoora replied. "That's okay, tell him I'm busy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, I don't want to talk to him." Yoora said remembering their past.

"Ma'am, may you please take the phone. He said that he would drive down here just to see you, but I said he couldn't because that would be an invasion of privacy."

"Wait, how did he even find the motel's number? How did he know that I was at a motel?"

"Hmmm I'm not sure. But please make your decision fast. He's yelling and complaining again." the secretary said, annoyed.

Yoora opened her room door, and grabbed the phone.

"If anybody else calls, just hang up on them, I've had a long day." the secretary said as she walked back to the front desk.

Jungkook POV

"Guys sh, sh, I think the lady at the front desk just handed Yoora the phone."

"Your the only one talking." Jimin said with his arms crossed.

"Ugh, whatever. Why are all of you around me anyway. I came to the living room first."

All of the members were gathered around me. Haven't they heard of personal space?

"Sasil (actually), we were in here playing UNO before you decided to walk in. You just needed some emotional support." Taehyung said.

"Um, hello?" Yoora asked.

"Oh Yoora? Hey, hi, how are you?"

"What do you want Jungkook."

Author POV

Jungkook had Yoora on speaker phone.

The boys held their mouths and gave Jungkook disapproved looks.

"...I watched the news. And I just wanted to know if your okay." Jungkook said sincerely.

"Oh, well I'm fine. Just got cleaned up. My stomach hurts a little but, I'll be okay."

"That's cool. I'm just glad your okay. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Well not literally but, hey can I get your number?"

Yoora paused for a second.

"Woah what? Exuse me? Your just gonna ask me like that? Jungkook did you call me just to get my number? Oh, and since you watched the news and found out what happened to me, you think I'm vulnerable now?"

"Yoora, what? No, that's not what I meant at all. It's just that I don't want to talk to you from a motel's phone number all the time."

"Well I don't want to talk to you at all Jungkook, get a life."

Yoora hung up the phone.

The boys all stared at Jungkook.

"Now why would you say some dumb stuff like that." Jin said with his hand on his hip.

"Look, I didn't mean it the way she thought I did. Weren't you guys supposed to be helping me?" Jungkook asked.

"Mianhae (sorry), no one can help you at this point Jungkook. You just keep digging your grave deeper and deeper." RM said.

"He's on his fourth grave by now." J-Hope said.

"Come on, this isn't fair, she's just overreacting." Jungkook threw his phone across the room.

"Told you she needed time." Jimin said as he walked out of the room.

"I'm with Jimin. And if I were you, I wouldn't have thrown that expensive phone across the room like that." Taehyung said.

"Ugh, this is not about my phone!" Jungkook yelled. "I can't do anything right for us!"

"Us? Who is us?" J-hope asked.

"For me and Yoora."

"Wait, your feelings for her came, all the way back?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, I really do care about her. But I know she can't stand me. And with every chance I get, I ruin it."

"I think you may need some time alone, let's go guys." RM said.

"Think this through Jungkook. I don't want to have to scold you." Suga said.

Jungkook POV

I don't know if I'll ever get to see her again. Of course I can try and call the motel once more. But I guess everything she's taught me about talking to girls has evaporated or something.

I'm sure there are many girls who would want to date me. But they don't know me like Yoora does. And I won't like them like how I like Yoora. How I've always liked Yoora.

I wish I could know what to say, but I've never been good at these sorts of things.

I wont blow my next chance, if I have one.

Yoora means the world to me.

She is my world.