11~ FAKE LOVE

Author POV
"What?!" Yejun snatched the phone of out Yoora's hands, and slammed in on the ground.

It shattered into a thousand pieces.

"Yejun,"

"Don't talk to me, don't even say my name. Your staying Yoora. And that's final!"

Yejun rose his voice.

"Nobody wants you Yoora. Where would you go? You have nothing. You are nothing!"

Yoora started to think, the more I make him mad, the louder he gets. Maybe the neighbors will call the police.

Yoora played around with the corner of a pillow, trying to think of what to do.

Suddenly she stood up, and walked over to Yejun.

She looked into his careless eyes, for the last time she hoped.

She quickly turned around and reached under the couch. There she had hid her bags.

"Im leaving."

Yoora walked towards the door.

Yejun grabbed her by her hair, and led her to the kitchen.

"Let go of me!" She yelled.

"Your hurting me!"

Yejun slammed her back against the fridge.

Yoora fell to the floor, but she didn't give up.

She reached for her fallen bags.

Yejun kicked her; she fell into the glass that covered the floor.

"Yejun!"

Not phased by her words, Yejun dragged her towards him, hitting her and calling her names.

"Your never leaving." He told her.

"I hate you." Yoora said.

This remark caught Yejun by surprise.

"We hate you Yejun!"

Yejun stopped what he was doing. Yoora took the time to get up.

Yejun quickly snapped back into reality, roughly grabbing Yoora's arm, and pulling her towards him.

They were face to face when Yoora spit in his face.

She then grabbed her bags and began picking at the locks on the door.

She watched him open them a thousand times, and even tried opening the door by herself when he wasn't around. But she never succeeded.

She hoped that this time, she would.

Yejun came from behind, and tried to hit her with a broom, but she ducked.

"Is that all you've got?" Yoora asked.

Yejun looked at her. She could tell that all of his anger was ready to come out.

He then dragged her by her ear, but she punched him in the face.

"Shoot" she said.

The punch was weak. Up until this point, Yejun had weakened her strength; as he tried to each and every day.

He slapped Yoora as hard as he could, and kicked her in the stomach.

Yoora fell to the ground. She was bleeding from head to toe.

"Since you wanna leave so badly, go ahead, leave." Yejun opened the last lock on the door, exposing the outside world.

Yoora swiftly slid herself towards the doorway, but Yejun didn't let her go that easily.

He grabbed her legs and dragged her back to the kitchen.

During her time here, Yoora secretly watched movies while Yejun was asleep, until the remote mysteriously disappeared.

She remembered a scene in a movie where this lady was getting kidnapped. The lady kicked and screamed, and ultimately got away.

Yoora decided to try it.

Yoora kicked Yejun in the nose. He let go of her legs and cuffed his nose.

Yoora slid out of the door, using all of her power and might, despite her injuries.

She was free.

"You'll be back! Your nothing without me. I never loved you anyway!"

"I hope you rot in prison Yejun!"

Yejun looked at Yoora with angry eyes. He walked to her and kicked her. Hard.

"Stop! 제발 (Please)! Yejun you don't understand!"

"I don't understand? Your such a burden to my whole house! You do absolutely nothing, and you act like a fool! You can leave like this if you want, but no one will ever love you like I did!"

"You don't love me! You said it yourself just a minute ago! I hate you, and I'm never coming back!"

It began to rain.

"Well I hope you catch a cold out here. And I hope that the next person will hurt you just like I did."

Yejun walked back into the house, closing the door behind him.

"You monster, I'm pregnant!"

Yejun looked at her through the window.

He closed the blinds.

"Yoora, what happened, why are you bleeding so much?"

"Rein?"