=17

He felt hurt. He was crying outside the room where Bright was in. Doctor said not to worry and he'll awake in a few hours but Win is his wife anyway,how can he not worry?

Bright was on his way back to home and at a turn his car met with an accident and luckily Mark was coming from behind and took him to hospital and called Win to let him know about this.

Mark walked out of the room with doctor.

"P'Mark....."win called and he smiled.

"Don't worry . Mr.Bright is okay now. He's awake, in a few weeks the wounds will also be gone. You can see him"Mark said and Win rushed inside.

"P'Bright are you okay now?"Win stood by his side and touched his shoulder.

"I'm fine win, you should've stayed at home..... it's not serious"bright smiled at him and Win nodded.

"But still..... you're hurt,how can I rest easy?"Win asked and Bright's hitched for a moment as he stared into his eyes. All he could see was worry,pain and.......love. Except his family no one said these words to him.....

Bright chuckled.

"You're cute"he said and win blushed.

Bright felt thirsty and he looked at the  pitcher of water on the table.

"I'll get you some water"win smiled and helped bright to sat up on the bed and get a glass for him.

"Here" Bright's hands were bandaged and win hold the glass for bright to drink water and wiped off the drops that fall out on his jaw.

"It's late night,so I asked our Parents to stay back and visit you in morning. They need rest too. I hope you don't mind that" win said and bright nod at him.

"You did it right"bright said and win smiled at it.

"Win, can you ask doctor to give me a sleeping pill..... it's hard to sleep"bright asked and win frowned.

"Do you take them often? I mean sleeping pills?"

"In my entire life I've only used it 5 or 6 times. When it's really hard to get sleep"Bright said and win sighed annoyed.

"That's bad for your health. You shouldn't take those to get sleep. They're are many healthy ways to get sleep. You should try them"win said.

"Which are?"

"Relax yourself first. Try not to think about any problems you're having or had.....just stay in the moment and relax"win said and bright chuckled.

"I'll help you. Close your eyes"win said and bright raised an eyebrow.

"Was that a request or order?"

"Ah come on P'Bright. Close them"Win whined and Bright didn't know why he felt like listening to him,but he did.

"You're shoulder are tensed,relax them"win observed bright and kept instructing everything he knew from Google.

"Relax your face muscles"

"Breath in and breath out slowly"

Bright relaxed and concentrated on Win's angelic calming voice. After a 15 minutes he was still awake and win pouted.

"Let's do this then"win stood closer to the bed and moved his hands upto Bright's head and touched his soft bouncy hair and bright opened his eyes.

"Close your eyes. I'm giving you a massage to help you sleep"win said bright just smiled and didn't closed his eyes.

"P'Bright....."Win whined but more like sternly and bright closed his eyes.

Win's fingers worked like a magic on Bright. They moved slowly through the hair strands of Bright and it instantly calmed him down. With those touch Win made bright feel love, care and relaxed and secured.