=16

Bright pulled over the car in front of the restaurant. He got out the car but Win was in his own world that he's not knowing what's happening around.

"Win? Are you okay? Come out"Bright touched his shoulder and he flinched and get down the car.

"Are you really okay? You were spacing out a second ago"

"It's about y/- I'm fine P'Bright"he managed to force a smile and walked inside with bright.

"Where are your friends?" Win asked and looked around.

"What friends?"Bright asked back and then he realised.

"Oh my friends? They called me and said they can't come today"

"All of them?"

"Huh.......I just wanted to ask you out for a dinner but I wasn't sure if you'll go with me or not. So I lied, I'm sorry"his Answer warmed Win's heart and he smiled.

"I'm actually happy that you asked me out"Win blushed and bright took his hand and lead him to the table he booked.

They ordered their food and started to eat. Win was playing with his fork and bright noticed it.

"Ahem.....p'bright..... can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"W-what will you feel if y/n lie to you? I mean, to all of us?"win asked and bright stopped eating.

"Why'd you asked that?"

"I was just asking....."

"Win, are you hidi-"

"No no no........ it's just......you know I look down at her like my sister. Lately I've heard about my classmate catching his sister's live relationship and how he beaten up her. As a brother I just wanted to know how you'd react if it was you"Win made up a lie and bright smiled.

"I'd kill him"smile turned into smirk and Win gulped down.

"If he hurt her, I'll torture him to death, for sure"bright smiled and win forced out a smile.

"Now eat and don't play with your food"bright said and win nodded.

_

"Y/n how long you can hide this? He lefted last night and now it's just me and you here. How will your family react to this?"

"I - I don't know.....I don't know how I ended up attending his call......what if he heard me? I'm sure they can't stand it. As for my family,even if they left me alone in the past if they know about this.....I don't even want to think about it"y/n gripped on her hair.

"Calm down y/n..... everything will be fine soon"her friend hugged her and patted her back to calm her down.

Y/n cried on her shoulder and breathes heavily"atleast I didn't left my bestfriend alone....."

_

"Can you give this to Win? Don't tell him you got it from me, just say that it was left behind by y/n"he passed the box to a girl and she took it.

"Oye Win,here this was left behind by y/n..... since I saw her close with you i think it's better if you can take it with you"the girl passed with this box and walked away.

_

Win placed the Teddy bear he found in the box in a corner of his room and sighed.

"Just call me and explain everything.....can you?"

"Who are you talking with?"he heard bright.

"Ugh nothing. Are you early from work today?"

"Yes"bright take off his tie.

"You can take a bath and come down, I'll serve the dinner"win smiled at him.

"Thanks"

Now it's their usual. Both of them wake in the morning and one go to work while the other leave for studies. Very short talks between them. They can't eat together in the morning because of course Win have to leave before Bright and as for dinner Win often receive messages from his husband asking him to 'you can go to bed early. Don't wait for me for dinner. I'll be late'.
Win may seems like he's fine with all and it make Bright think that he's doing well. But it's not at all the life Win wanted, it's not the type of lifepartner he wanted.....
At the same time Win know that Bright is trying to take care of him and he felt thankful for that. Win tried to not bother his husband as much as possible.

In a house they had their own worlds.

_

2more weeks passed.

Next day Fong didn't attended the uni and his phone was switched off. His form was locked. After y/n left Fong seemed to affected by her sudden disappearance. It's understandable considering how they used to pick up a fight everytime they meet with each other. Win and Ohm tried not to bring her name in between their talks but he'll be asking something about her to them. Fong was spacing out most of the times and now he's nowhere to be seen, as their friend for years they got worried. They called to his home and they said there's nothing to worry and he went to somewhere with his cousin. But they couldn't take it.

"It's ringing"ohm suddenly said and put the phone on loudspeaker.

And the call was attended by a unknown voice.

"Hello? who's this?"

"Hello, isn't this Fong's phone? I'm his friend. Who's this?" Ohm asked and the other side was silent for a moment.

"Oh I thought this was my phone. Wait a minute. Fong, there's your friend on the phone"the other person called out for the phone and his friends waited patiently.

"Hello,Ohm?"

"Fong you bastard, where the f*** have you been?" Ohm yelled out of frustration.

"Fong, this is win. Why was your phone and where are you?" Win asked.

"Aaaaaah guys, don't worry about me"

"How can we not when you were silent for about weeks after y/n left and now you went missing?"Ohm said again and there was a brief silence again.

"Chill guys, I'm just here with my cousin brother. And y/n? I'm not affected by her. My phone was off and that's why I didn't get the calls. I'll be back in a few days..... maybe in a week or two. Gotta go guys, take care. I'll be back soon"he disconnected the call and his friends sighed.

"Atleast there's someone with him"ohm said and win nodded.

_

Win prepared the dinner and waited for bright to arrive in a way he was also waiting for his message but the usual time passed and worry took over Win. Suddenly he got a call from an unknown number and he stood up from the chair furiously after hearing the other side.