=47

(so I might not be updating from tomorrow to a month. My exams are starting in two days so I hope you guys understand.

And tonight I'll upload as much as I can since the story is almost nearing to an end.If possible I'll finish this story in a week or less. A few chapters left so if I could, I'll write them all tonight or else somehow I'll write them an finish it. So I don't have to keep you guys waiting for so long for me.

Thanks to everyone for your support ❤️)

Days have passed and the things circling around Fong, Ohm , Prim and Earn were still the same except the fact that Ohm is always there to comfort Earn when she's hurt.

Win and Bright were now happily in their life with Charlotte. They were more than happy that as the days pass by the time to make their beautiful dream into reality is nearing. They always been a supportive couples. Each other filling up the other one's imperfections and flaws, understanding each other and trying to fulfill their wishes.

Prim started to focus more on her studies since the days of graduating is nearing and same goes with Miriam and Tonhon.

Mark said Jackson about the two week off and he invited Mark to America. After going back Jackson started calling and texting Mark often making them become best friends.

_

Fong looked around when he was alone. But no trace of Earn was seen. It's been a week since she stopped bugging him, somehow he suddenly missed all those.

"Fong~"He heard and turned around to see Earn coming run to him and he pulled out a cold face.

"What do you want?"

"Didn't you missed me?"she asked with a smile and he scoffed.

"Miss you? And why would I? I thought I was finally being lucky and here you are"he said but her smile never faded as she pulled out a small box and opened it and took out something really cute.

"W-what is this?"Fong stuttered.

"Hmmm the other day I went to shop with Ohm and I saw this. I this this is really beautiful and thought of you, so I got it for you. Keep one to yourself and give away the other one to the one you have in your heart"she said with a smile.

"And why would I take something you give?"He gulped down.

"Just keep it for now. You can throw it off after I leave"

"Leave?"

"Hmmm. I'm going back to Australia with my parents. Not sure when will I be back"she smiled.

"W-why so sudden?"He felt shocked.

"Not so sudden. My parents have been bugging me to go back to Australia with them after graduating. But I refused since the one I love is here"she looked at him and smiled sadly.