=36

Tiara was now on her uncle Bright's lap. Win was helping his mother and sister to arrange the dishes on the table.

"So Bright, any future plans?" Weerayut ask and Bright looked up at him and Tiara started to whine for his attention.

"Future plans?"

"He have a good job and a big house and really nice family and a great husband. What more future plans?"Gunsmile asked and weerayut rolled his eyes to him.

"I mean..... aren't you guys ready to start a family? Didn't you two talked about it? Having a baby-"He said and Bright's smile disappeared.

"Dad, come on, we can eat"Win somehow heard the conversation and interupted.

"Come"Weerayut invited the other two with him.

_

"The food is really delicious"Bright said to mom with a smile and she smiled proudly and stood up like any other women she stood up to put more food on his plate.

"You guys haven't discussed above the coming life yet?"Weerayut again started the same talk and Win cleared his throat.

"Dad, I haven't talked to him about it"Win said and Weerayut sighed.

"Bright, didn't your parents talked to you about anything?" Weerayut asked.

"No"he replied shortly and Pear knew the situation getting awkward.

"Dad, let them take their time.....they are still young..... let's talk about something else, right?" She nudged her husband's hands and he flinched.

"Aah yes yes..... let's talk about............. Tiara's future"he suddenly said and everyone looked up at him including his daughter who was in Win's arm's.

"What about her?"Jennie asked.

"About her future, her studies, marriage and having kid-"

"She's freaking 4months old only"Pear whispered

"Oh-"Gunsmile made the sound and looked at Tiara who was giggling at no reason.

Rest of the dinner Jennie managed to make the atmosphere fine and started talking about how her kid's childhood was.

At late night they bid good bye and went back to their on home's.

_

"I don't know, but why do they start such a talk when we both are male's"Bright said to his friend Man who was the one helping Bright to show his real emotions to Win. They often meet at the bar and talk.

"I know you don't beleive,but it's possible. Male's can get pregnant"Man shrugged and Bright looked at him.

"You m-mean W-Win can?"

"Uhhh I'm not sure.....but maybe they are referring to an adoption. From what you said your parents, and win with his parents know about this talk. So you should have a heart to heart talk with Win"

"What if he don't want to?"Bright asked out of nervousness.

"Bright,you hurted him. But that's in the past now. Only you and I know why you did that. So first you should open up about it to him. Between husband and wife, there should be love , trust and belief. No secrets between them. I'm sure he's a good wife and will understand what you mean but you should also listed to him and understand him"Man said and Bright looked at him with a smirk.

"In highschool I never thought you would talk like this atleast once"

"Oy, I'm still the same Man,just a bit matured than you"Man winked and Bright scoffed and chugged down his drink and stood up.