=19

Miriam placed her bag down and sat next to her friend.

"How do you feel now Prim?"

"Just a little pain time to time"Prim sat up on the bed.

"You should break up with him..... he's no good for you and you yourself know that"

"I - I know but you know what happened last time I asked for break up, he tried to kill himself and so I left to Thailand without him knowing. He even found out me there and threatened me that he'll confront my family.....if not I wouldn't have been back here" Prim's eyes welled up.

"We became friends just a few months ago, but seeing you like this hurts Prim.....you could ask Win for help, he's your bestfriend besides us"

"I can't do that Miriam. He'll hate me, my brother will know it from him and they'll all be disappointed in me.....I just had all their love when I was their......but I can't bear them hating m-" a loud bang was heard and Prim flinched.

"Hey, cool down..... I'll check it"Miriam went to check the door and came back after a few minutes with a pack.

"It's from him....."She said and Prim get down from the bed. In the box it was a short black dress. Prim took a deep breath.

"You don't have to go there Prim.....we can't keep this to ourselves anymore. We need help.....Talk to your brother, let him feel disappointed but he will not let you get hurted that's for sure"Miriam tried to convince her friend,but Prim was just a doll that move like it's owner wanted. She have to, whether she like it or not.

_

1week in the hospital passed away. Bright and Win was home now. Bright is fine now except a little body pain every now and then.

"P'Bright, I'm leaving for uni. If you want me home early,let me know"Win said and Bright gave him thumbs up.

_

"Fong called me two days ago.....he said he'll be most likely to return after this week. How is P'Bright now?" Ohm asked and Win nodded.

"He's fine now. Just a little body pain"win said.

"Did Prim called you?"Ohm asked and Win stopped walking.

"She didn't.......but something else happened....."win looked at Ohm, he wanted to let it out.....he have been keep it in and it was choking him.

"I tried to call her but the number was unavailable"win sighed.

"Do you think she's hiding something from us? Maybe like having a boyfriend but is afraid to confront you all?"Ohm questioned.

"There must be something like that.....she is bold and bubbly only with us......other than that she's naive and fragile, really kind. She can't stand her loved one's hurting,even if they hurt her. I really want to see her and make sure she's fine"Win said and ohm nodded.

"What do you think we can do?" Win asked and Ohm smirked and winked.

_

"Do we really have to go? You have classes and I have work" Bright asked as he watched Win packing his bags.

"It was our Parents plan, besides Prim will have to be here in 1more week. We can go visit her and take her with us and bring her back with us" win looked up at Bright and he was still hesitant.

"If you don't wanna go, I can go alone.....I haven't went to there for a long time.....or maybe I can take any of my friend with me"Win said and Bright's expression change.

"It's for us our parents arranged this and WE are going together" Bright said and went to his room to pack his things and win shrugged.

"Even if you don't want to go ,I would've forced you......thanks to ohm"

A few hours earlier

Jennie opened the door and saw Ohm there.

"Ohm, come inside.....what bring you here dear?" Jennie always treated her son's friend as he son itself.

"I just came to visit you both"Ohm said and walked in.

"Oohooo, I'm sure there's something behind this visit. Take a seat , I'll get some snacks for you"

"No need aunty. I'm here to talk with you and uncle"

"He's not here son,you can say to me if it's important"Jennie said and sat down on the couch.

"Well, Win is married now.....but it's seems like Win and P'Bright are still a little awkward with each other"

"I think that too.....but what can we do?" Jennie pouted.

"Send them to America"ohm said and Jennie looked at him.

"America? What's in America?"

"Uh, I mean send them to honeymoon. There's no way they'll plan it on their own and go if they are awkward with each other. So like you planned the wedding, plan a honeymoon for them too"

"Ay, that's a great idea son. How come I didn't thought about it yet. Oye, I'll talk this with Bright's parents too. Also do you know any place we can send them together to get close? Like any beautiful romantic place?"

"Aunty we can find many place like that. But nowhere like America"

"Why are you hanging on America?"

"Tsk. Let me explain. We all know P'Bright is more like a silent person but Win is the opposite with all of us. He's so energetic and active. He lived in America for year's so if you send them there, Win will call back a lot of memories and he'll also get a chance to take P'Bright to the places he have been to before. Through those talks and outing they'll get closer. Also Prim is there now. Like we all,she want them to be close. If we send them there they'll meet her and of course she'll do something to get them real close. How's it?" Ohm asked and Jennie thought for a while and nodded.

"That's really great son. If you didn't told this idea to me, we'll be still late to plan them a honeymoon trip. Ah wait- do Win know this?"

"Of course ye- no aunty. He don't"ohm laughed nervously and Jennie nodded.

"I'll talk to them right now about this. The earlier we start,the earlier we get the results"Jennie stood up and.

"What results?"

"Aish nevermind. Your still a kid. Are you leaving now?"

"Of course I am. Will meet you next time aunty"ohm waved bye at her and walked out.

"Drive safe"Jennie said from in and ran upstairs to get their phone.

Back to the present

Bright groaned and took out clothes to pack, later win came to help him with that.

The faster they finish packing the faster they reach the destination.