Chapter 24

Jungkook paced through his and taehyung's bedroom as he waited for the latter to pick his phone up. He had just finished showering and thought taehyung would be back already from buying the grocery but he's not here yet.

"Jungkook?" taehyung's voice was heard through the other end of the phone, "tae where are you?" jungkook hurriedly asked which scared his boyfriend a little, "elevator, is everything okay?" he said with a hint of fear in his voice.

Jungkook shook his head, "everything's fine, just come here fast." with that he ended the call when he heard the front door open. He waited for taehyung to come inside their room, in which he immediately did.

"What's wrong?" the latter asked as soon as jungkook held onto his hands. "I made a huge discovery!" were the words that left his boyfriend's mouth, "mind to enlighten me then?" jungkook nodded as he lead both of them to the bed to sit down.

He took a deep breath before he started talking, "okay, so, i was taking a shower right?" he received a nod to continue, "and you know, i don't know how, but somehow i got horny, okay?"

Taehyung sighed and let out a sigh, "i actually thought you were serious jungkook! you scared me!"

"I am serious! Let me finish before judging me!" he said dramatically and taehyung can't help but smile warmly because jungkook's pout that was on his face in that moment is adorable. "Okay, go on."

Jungkook sighed before talking again, "right, so as i said, i got horny. And you know, since i promised you we can be switch and all, i wanted to try to, you know.." jungkook said a bit awkwardly. "What am i even embarrassed for, jeez. I tried to finger myself to see if i would like it." he smiled sheepishly, "and i didn't like it." jungkook finished, "i'm sorry."

"Is that your great discovery? That you didn't like it?" taehyung asked with a smile on his face but jungkook shook his head, "of course not! I'm not that silly! My discovery is that.. it doesn't feel like pooping at all." another sheepish smile.

Taehyung burst out with laughter, "the fuck would it feel like pooping for?!" Jungkook was smiling now, "because you know, like, something coming out, something going in.. just i thought it would be the same."

"Okay, but do you moan when you're pooping?!"

"Sometimes."

Taehyung smacked jungkook's arm, "i hate you." Jungkook smiled before kissing taehyung's temple, "that's not the point; the point is that i'm sorry, i don't think i can bottom. I'm really sorry, i know you wanted to try but-"

"You really think i give a flying fuck about who tops and who bottoms? I don't care, i said i wanted to try it to make you feel good, but if you won't be enjoying it then what's the point?" taehyung smiled, "i just want to be close to you. I just want to touch you and have you touching me too. I don't care about topping or bottoming as long as i'm with you, okay?"

Jungkook smiled back, "really? you're not upset?"

Taehyung shook his head, "why would i be upset? I love you jungkook, and i wouldn't want to have sex with you just for my pleasure, if it doesn't feel good for the both of us then i don't want it. And since i feel good when you top, and you feel good when you top, then we're sticking to that, hmm?"

The smile never leaving his face, jungkook nodded. "Okay, i really really love how understanding you can be. But there's something you should know."

"What is it?" taehyung whispered. "I'm still horny." jungkook said and the other just fell on his back laughing, "you're unbelievable."

"We'll have to be quick then, your parents are coming over for dinner." taehyung said, still giggling.

Jungkook smiled, "aye aye captain!" jungkook said before hovering over taehyung and kissing him.

---------------------------------
hi.. i'm feeling really good today so i wanted to update this even if it's a bit small hehe <3 i hope you enjoy <3