(Chapter 17) An unforgettable night

Just putting it out there, this isn't smut but this chapter contains some minor sexual details so if you find that uncomfortable then maybe skip. ---> :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

". . . Because I love you Y/n . . . "

Hanji's POV ------------

Hanji eagerly gazed up at the outlined silhouettes, surrounded by the dark, relaxing atmosphere. The wind blew through the dim, quiet streets. She looked at her two friends, wide-eyed. She smiled and squealed in excitement as she watched Levi passionately kiss Y/n in the silver moonlight. She gasped and stared at the heartfelt pair.

This was the first time she'd ever seen Levi show any kind of real emotion other than angry or annoyed to anyone. She lit up as she thought about how much he must like Y/n. Not only does he never do this with anyone else but he trusts her enough to show his emotions, he must care about her enough to express himself. Hanji felt truly happy at the thought.

She smiled as she hesitantly made her way up, making sure she wasn't intruding or indicating that she'd seen anything because she knew how embarrassed they would be. She felt she could never ruin this. She must protect whatever they have. Their relationship was a top priority.

Y/n's POV -------------

While Levi and I looked into each others shiny eyes, completely lost in one another, we heard a small rustle and quickly parted, looking over to a innocent Hanji smiling and walking over. She didn't look like she'd seen anything, otherwise she'd be yelling and screaming and hugging us or . . . something like that. Levi stood up, extending his arm to help me up. Hanji smiled at us and clutched onto some bags she had in her hands from shopping.

"Let's go back." Levi said plainly, with the wind gently stroking the front of his shiny hair.

Hanji nodded and giggled, at which Levi's usual annoyed expression turned.

You all made you way back to the carriage.

---------

The journey had been dark and quiet, the shadowy carriage was softly illuminated by the gentle moonlight in the distance and the dim surroundings made me very tired. Hanji looked bummed out and I couldn't stop yawning and rubbing my eyes. Levi just sat beside me quietly. He was probably tired as well, even though I knew he would never show it.

---------

We arrived back at the silent, sleeping HQ. The only noise around was the closing of the carriage door as the horses trotted off and the small crickets in the damp grass around us. Hanji yawned and lazily waved goodnight as she separated from us with her bags, going to her room.

Her footsteps quietened in the distance. I looked up at Levi, who looked a bit . . . nervous? He seemed on edge. I gently tugged on his arm and looked up at his unsure eyes, concerned.

"You okay?" I asked, not sure if he would actually ever tell me that kind of stuff. He was still quite a closed-off person. Which I didn't mind at all and I kind of understood it on a personal level. He hesitantly looked at my worried face and still bruised cheek that he could only faintly recognize from the moonlight behind the misty clouds above. He looked deeply into [e/c] my eyes, lost in thought.

"You're sleeping in my room, . for . . . precaution reasons." He said looking down at me, genuine as usual.

"Mhm sure." I said sarcastically as he took my hand and we walked through the cold halls to his office.

We walked in the gentle stillness of the pitch black around us. The only noise was the faint tapping of our footsteps against the flat ground beneath us.

His somewhat patient silence wasn't awkward anymore, in a way it comforted me. Just having his quiet, yet intense company made me feel safe.

He made me feel safe.

The wintry air blew nearby as I heard Levi open the door to his office. We walked in and he quietly closed the door behind me. I went over to put some bags down and take my jacket off, I laid it on a chair and put my shoes to one side. Levi was lighting a few small candles and neatly hanging up his coat. He still kept his calming silence and lent against his desk, looking at me.

I looked up at him, blankly. He had quite an unreadable expression. It was hard to tell what he was thinking. He just quietly glued his eyes to me for a few serene moments.

"What?" I finally asked.

His gaze didn't shift at all, his alluring, teal-blue eyes were enough to completely get lost in.

"You're beautiful." He said walking over to me, softly holding my face, admiring me in the quiet, warm atmosphere that surrounded us.

I blushed before gently kissing him. His lips were warm and delicate. He continued cupping my cheeks and stroking my hair as the candle light illuminated the silent room.

He trailed his sweet fingertips across my shoulders and down my spine, still in a deep kiss. His hand slowly trailed around my bra. His touch was so tender and compassionate, I melted beneath him. His tame hands lightly moved my bra straps and unbuttoned my shirt. He pulled my waist closer to him, he continued kissing me passionately as he unbuttoned his shirt and we moved towards his room. He laid me down on his silky sheets and wouldn't leave my hot lips. He began to gradually kiss me lower and lower. He caressed my thighs and left small noticeable hickeys along my legs.

------------ second person POV

As the wind lightly blew the curtains and the candles slowly dimmed throughout the dark room, Levi passionately took you into his warm arms. He made you feel amazing, reaching every part of your delicate body. You tugged onto the sheets in pleasure. You were Levi's and Levi was yours. You spent an unforgettable night together. ( You can imagine the rest If ykykykyk) You eventually felt asleep, naked in each others warm, bare arms.

This was the first time Levi had fallen into a long, deep sleep in a while. He was memorised by your illuminating presence beside him. He had never felt this way, about anyone. He instantly knew, he would protect you with his life. You were the most important person to him. He was madly in love with you.

You slept the cool night away, beside Levi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:3

Bit more spicy than I'd usually write. I don't really want to turn this into smut, kinda want to keep it wholesome yanno.

And NO I'm not gonna pull a Oh 'Y/n's pregnant'. MMm no hunny that's not gonna happen. So don't worry Y/n isn't going to throw up in the morning or anything.

Also I'm sorry that the chapters are quite short, I'll try make them longer in the future, but I'm just super busy at the moment but I'll keep updating. :)