(Chapter 19) Gone

"Marry me Y/n."

I looked into the insane man's eyes in confusion and anger. What the fuck was I supposed to say to that? Obviously, I would never marry this perverted psycho. He knew me for what, a month? And he basically stalked me and is now asking me to marry him. What a fucking idiot.

I bitterly tugged my arm away from him, silently death-staring at his stupid, startled expression. His whole existence made me want to knock his senseless head against the ground. My blood boiled violently as I impatiently glared at the foolish, ignorant man in front of me.

He widened his jaw to say something but I cleanly and sharply slapped his naïve face. My hand stung as the flesh in his cheek quickly reddened. He looked shocked for a moment before looking up at me and rubbing his brow in frustration.

"Ugh I wish I wouldn't have had to do this to you princess."

He said before hastily grabbing me and turning me around, holding a foul-smelling cloth over my mouth and nose.

I squirmed underneath the sly man before I felt a surreal dizziness fill my head and my eyes turn heavy and gently close. The last thing I felt was his large palms against my face and the faint noise of birds in the trees above me.

-

"Y/n."

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!"

A familiar voice yelled as a blurry man appeared in front of me.

"Y/N!"

I sleepily looked up to see my frustrated father's face as he shouted at me. What the hell is going on? Am I asleep? I pondered, looking around the white, serene zone me and my father were engulfed in. He placed his hands on my shoulders and shook me from my thoughts. I peered up at him in confusion.

"Stay away from him!" He yelled, wide-eyed.

"Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Luke! Stay away from him!" He shouted.

So they did know each other, Luke wasn't lying. How strange, I feel like I should be reacting differently to my dead father yelling at me about a man I was supposedly talking to a minute ago, but my head is lighter than air and my eyes feel dull.

"A bit late for that." I said unimpressed and yawned.

How was I so okay with this situation? I feel like I'm underreacting. I just got drugged by a crazy psycho who wants to marry me, I'm talking to my dead father in an ominous white atmosphere and god knows where I'm being taken to. Was anyone going to find me? To stop the crazy creep from kidnapping me and probably killing me? Speaking of which, I don't know where Levi is, I don't know where my friends are, I don't know where Eren and Mikasa are, I'm totally dead.

I swear to god, when I wake up from this weird blank universe, I'm going to kick Luke's ass.

"Get away from him! He's crazy!" My father yelled.

"Yeah, I gathered." I said unamused as my father looked over at me in distress.

As I gazed into the nothingness that surrounded us, all I could think of was Levi. Last time I saw him, he was walking away with Erwin in the mess hall. What If he would be there when I wake up? Maybe he already saved me. I chuckled at the thought of him grumpily sitting across the hospital room, patiently watching over me. Or maybe I'll wake up to my friends, sitting beside me while I softly sleep the day away.

I smiled to myself and placed my hand against my worried fathers face.

"Everything's going to be fine, don't worry." I said and warmly smiled at him as he slowly drifted into the atmosphere. He was gone.