only you can fix his anger issues

i was walking down the hall to get to my next lesson which was luckily a free lesson as I heard some racket down the other hallway. when i has turned around it was my boyfriend harry stroking away from the teachers like he casually does his face red and full of anger. the teachers were going after him but he wasn't going to stop walking away i knew it even the teachers knew it. the teacher then turned in her walkie talkie.
"hello mr johnson please can you grab miss yl/n as mr styles won't stop and she she's the only one who will calm him down"

i immediately went to lesson to wait to be picked up. a few minutes later mr johnson had come and knocked on the door and had asked for me. i got my things and walked out the door.
"hello y/n mr styles as we all know your boyfriend he's having his anger issues again so we want you to go and calm him down he's currently sat in the office alone really angry if you could calm him down it would be very much appreciated" i nodded at him to let him know i could do it.

we walked for a bit until we got to the office mr johnson let me in and it was just me and harry,
harry looked up and instantly his expression softened and he came and hugged me i of course hug him back and we sit on the chair and I play with his hair as he is laying his head on my shoulder trying to calm down. we stay like this for a while until he lifts his head off my shoulder.
"you okay darling?" i ask him
"yeah" he whispers
"wanna talk about it?" i say holding his hand comfortingly.
"the teachers were pissing me off i couldn't be arsed doing a mile run in pe so they kept on arguing with me and i walked out. harry said sighing.
"okay baby but please try and not walk out of lesson i love you do you want me to transfer your lesson to mine so we can be in all the same lesson you can even sit next to me and ill help you get through this year babe cause i love you." i said kissing him.
"i'd love that baby your the only person that motivates me into coming school" he smiled as we walk out to the main office to transfer his lesson to be the same as mine.