you only cure his anger

It was 12pm and you was in 4th period and was making notes for your chemistry class when your headteacher Mr Brown walked into the class everyone head turned and looked behind to where he was. Your chemistry teacher Mrs Adams spoke up,
"how can i help you today Mr Brown." she chirped sweetly.
"hello Mrs Adams please can i borrow y/n she is urgently needed." Mr brown exclaimed.
Confusion hit you you was wondering why you was needed but stood up anyways.
"Okay that's fine sir." Mrs Adams replied smiling.
I got up and followed Mr Brown out in the corridor.
"Sorry to disturb you y/n it's Harry he's not listening to any of us teachers and isn't going to class, he keeps demanding to see you so we figured you'd help him calm down you know how he is i'm guessing?" Mr Brown explained making my confusion disappear.
"Okay that's fine sir where is he?" I asked.
"He's right in Maths block staff room next to toilets." i nodded and followed Me Brown over there.
"Okay i'll leave you guys alone so you can speak to him and i'll be back in a few." Mr Brown explained.
You nodded and walked into the room and closes the door behind you revealing a angry Harry with his hands on his head and elbows leaning on his knees.
"Go away i told you guys i don't want to speak to you." He spits angrily.
"Babe it's me i'm here now." I said.
Harry's head immediately shot up and he came and wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me.
"it's okay babe, what's up?" you asked whilst playing with his hair.
"it's school babe, these teachers whichever class i have without you i can't see to go to it it just bores me and it just gets me into trouble." Harry explained annoyed.
"Babe you can't be in all my classes i'd love to be in your classes but we don't have a choice my love." i said kissing his cheek.
"but, i can't seem to concentrate not knowing your there." harry further explained.
you grabbed his hand and placed ur hand on top of it rubbing it softly.
"okay, here's a deal why don't i ask Mr Brown to make us have all our classes together? Sound good?" I explained softly smiling. 
Harry looked into my eyes and smiled softly kissing me.
"i'd love that babe." he said whilst hugging me.
"what would i do without you babe" harry said.