Jealous

You and Harry tend to go to the grocery store every sunday to start of the week. You both tend to go mid morning, you both decided to make some pizza tonight Harry went to to the cheese aisle and you went to the sauce aisle Harry wanted you to be with him so you can shop together but you insisted on getting the sauce.

You walk to the sauce aisle and of course it's on the top shelf. You could reach it if you wanted to but you don't feel like being clumsy. You try to reach it up anyways and a guy came from the side of you and grabbed the sauce without a problem. You turned to him and said thank you. He smiled at you and said "you're, welcome beautiful" you looked at him not knowing what to say.

Harry grabbed the cheese and was walking towards the sauce aisle when he saw you talking to some guy' causing him to frown. He crosses his arms, debating what he should do. It wasn't until he called you beautiful and put his hand on your arm sort of in a comforting way. He wasn't having it. He walked toward you, given your back was facing towards him, wrapping his arms around your waist and gave you a kiss on your neck. "Baby" he looked at the guy, who seems to be caught off guard. Harry said "can I help you?" The guy didn't say anything. You excused yourself along with Harry, thanking him one last time for helping you. You love out of Harry's embrace to grab his hand and walk away, pushing the cart. Harry can't help but to be needy and jealous all the time when it came to you. Harry stopped you from walking, kissing you in the middle of the aisle, "your mine baby, all mine."